Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 09:01 PM   #51
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I have a question, where will we be entering this code? Will there be a place on the estore site? Because how will they link that to the code place in WW?
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #52
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
aw nuts - great idea - but I would have LOVED to have put it toward the Sock Monkey, and the points will be expired already, won't it?
I don't think the points will expire. You just have to redeem your code by the end of the month and then those points will go in with any others you have.

I have two deluxe accounts. I wonder if I will get an email for each one. It seems as though I should since I paid for them both.
marnabear is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:03 PM   #53
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by raybear117
If you are a member of a family account, will only the main account holder get the points?
I am sure only the main account will get the points. That is only fair to the people who paid the same amount for an individual account.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #54
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I've been putting off getting a Deluxe membership for months. Now, I'm kinda caving in. My few e-store purchases have been pets, but other items are starting to entice me.

Now, my big question is: I only have two accounts. If I get a family account, will both accounts get all of the bonuses, extra points, etc?
Both accounts will get the gift boxes but only one will get the extra points. You might think of opening another account or sharing the family membership with someone else since you can cover 5 accounts with one family membership.
Old 12-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #55
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
I have a question, where will we be entering this code? Will there be a place on the estore site? Because how will they link that to the code place in WW?
I agree with Tula, this is confusing. I can't think of anywhere in the e-store for a code. Do we have to choose an account and load it in the code shop?
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:04 PM   #56

halleykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

So I am seriously considering doing deluxe and this makes it very enticing! But I have a few ?s, maybe those will deluxe can answer. I am going to do a family account, because to me getting 5x the clothing and extras is worth more to me than the roller coaster.

My ?s are:
Do your monthly estore points collect? Can I save them for a couple of months so that I can buy something big or do I have to spend them every month? Do you have to buy additional points or can you just use the ones you get monthly?
halleykinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:43 PM   #57
Unregistered

wait, so do i have to spend the points by december 31st, or log the code in by december31st?
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #58

shaner8 is on a distinguished road

I just went to the E-store to check, and there is a place to enter the points code. You log into the store, click the tab at the top that says E-Store points and right next to the tab to buy points, there is a tab that says enter E-Store Points Code. So it should be fairly to redeem the code.

Thanks Ganz for the great Christmas Present.
shaner8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #59
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by halleykinz
So I am seriously considering doing deluxe and this makes it very enticing! But I have a few ?s, maybe those will deluxe can answer. I am going to do a family account, because to me getting 5x the clothing and extras is worth more to me than the roller coaster.

My ?s are:
Do your monthly estore points collect? Can I save them for a couple of months so that I can buy something big or do I have to spend them every month? Do you have to buy additional points or can you just use the ones you get monthly?
You can collect your points and spend them when you want to and if you get enough monthly you don't have to buy more points.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:25 PM   #60
DivineMissJ
Gifted

DivineMissJ has a spectacular aura about

How or where do you sign up for that bonus? I already have an membership - so I should be getting an email by Ganz tomorrow, right?
DivineMissJ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: