Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 07:30 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Thanks Ganz for the CHristmas Gift!

We've liked our Delux Membership.
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 07:31 AM   #42
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I am not clear. I understand the code will expire, but if the code gives you points in your estore account, will they expire or is it just that you have a limited time in which to enter the code? Hmm, hope the email will explain that more clearly.
I believe you must use the bonus points before the end of the year.

I'm guessing that a lot of us are "holding" onto our deluxe points and Ganz would like to see us start spending them, possibly because unredeemed points show up as a liability on the balance sheet and they would like that liability to disappear before the end of the year.

Smart idea - we will be redeeming most of our points (2 x estore pets = 25000 points).
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #43

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Cool, thanks Ganz!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #44
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
I believe you must use the bonus points before the end of the year.

I'm guessing that a lot of us are "holding" onto our deluxe points and Ganz would like to see us start spending them, possibly because unredeemed points show up as a liability on the balance sheet and they would like that liability to disappear before the end of the year.

Smart idea - we will be redeeming most of our points (2 x estore pets = 25000 points).
Probably like gift cards. They can't actually recognize the revenue on the books until the points are spent.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:53 AM   #45
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I've been putting off getting a Deluxe membership for months. Now, I'm kinda caving in. My few e-store purchases have been pets, but other items are starting to entice me.

Now, my big question is: I only have two accounts. If I get a family account, will both accounts get all of the bonuses, extra points, etc?
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:19 PM   #46
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Wow, I didn't see this thread until just now. That's great news! Now, what to buy, what to buy. I'm trying to be sooo good this holiday season CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:51 PM   #47
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

gotta love ganz! And deluxe membership just keeps on giving. This is the best site ever.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:52 PM   #48

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
I've been putting off getting a Deluxe membership for months. Now, I'm kinda caving in. My few e-store purchases have been pets, but other items are starting to entice me.

Now, my big question is: I only have two accounts. If I get a family account, will both accounts get all of the bonuses, extra points, etc?
Both accounts get the gift each month with a new clothing item and can do all the extra deluxe activities, but only one account will get the estore points each month. I recently got a year sub because if you are going to buy anything in the estore over the year they will be giving you back $41 worth of credits, and now with this bonus it is $44. Before getting it, I created 2 extra accounts so it wouldn't go to waste (and shared the others with family) so that is something to consider since you can't add accounts in later, or at least not after 2 weeks I think it is.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:53 PM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Very cool! Thanx Ganz! It's a nice Christmas present!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #50

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Thankyou Ganz for the great gift of extra points! Happy Holidays!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: