Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

aw nuts - great idea - but I would have LOVED to have put it toward the Sock Monkey, and the points will be expired already, won't it?
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #32
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

This is great - I've been saving my points and will be gifting my kids with an estore pet - this will be a nice help.

It means that we get $44 worth of estore items, 12 x 5 gift boxes and lots of extra games for my $45 - a great value!

Last edited by Jarrah; 12-16-2009 at 07:28 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I am not clear. I understand the code will expire, but if the code gives you points in your estore account, will they expire or is it just that you have a limited time in which to enter the code? Hmm, hope the email will explain that more clearly.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #34

raybear117 is just really niceraybear117 is just really nice

If you are a member of a family account, will only the main account holder get the points?
raybear117 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #35
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Hey! That's so awesome. Thanks Ganz!!! I'm putting my points towards a Mistletoe Mouse.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:44 PM   #36
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by raybear117
If you are a member of a family account, will only the main account holder get the points?
I was wondering the same thing i hope the let us know Thanks ganz webkinz world is so cool this year how can they top this one
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #37

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Although I am not a fan of the eStore, I've got to say that I have been tremendously satisfied with my Family Deluxe membership. I was very skeptical at first since I don't like the idea of paying extra for something I thought already paid for, but since the whole family enjoys WW we decided to give it a try as a special gift for the kids for their good report cards.

You get tremendous value for the $45 annual membership. All told it's 60 special clothing items (12 x 5), lots of extra daily events, lots of extra wheel spins, an extra daily job, more chances to buy rares from Arte, and on and on.

Plus throughout the year we'll receive 41,000 eStore points, plus now 3,000 more with this surprise gift! I guess Ganz is hoping that we'll get addicted to all these fancy eStore only items and start spending more real money, but so far we've just used the bonus points that come with the membership to buy charms and figurines for everyone in the family so that we all have access to the Magical Forest.

I don't think I'd spend $12.50 on a virtual only pet (especially when we can get real plushies for less sometimes), but with all the extra points we're accumulating we'll be able to get some virtual only pets with paying any extra cash (hello Pheonix and Griffin!). All in all I been really happy with the Deluxe purchase, and today's announcement is just icing on the cake!
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:40 AM   #38
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by raybear117
I kinda think only the Main acct. holder will get the bonus, because they wouldn't even have email addresses for the other 4 people on a family account - plus it wouldn't be fair to give family memberships $15 when solo memberships only get $3 (and both types of memberships cost the same to purchase originally).

I am Deluxe on a family membership, so I wish this wasn't the case, but.....
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:51 AM   #39
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

ALL? Wow, that is AWESOME That is like a 3000 point discount on an Estore pet Thank you Ganz You just made the difference between one pet and TWO being bought in the eStore

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
I kinda think only the Main acct. holder will get the bonus, because they wouldn't even have email addresses for the other 4 people on a family account - plus it wouldn't be fair to give family memberships $15 when solo memberships only get $3 (and both types of memberships cost the same to purchase originally).

I am Deluxe on a family membership, so I wish this wasn't the case, but.....
Yes, Zeb, you are right What about people who have paid the same amount as you for just ONE account? I think this is VERY fair in my opinion I have 5 accounts covered by the membership.
I get FIVE MONTHLY GIFTS, FIVE WISH TOKENS, and FIVE spins on deluxe wheel, every time is shows up....I think I win

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-16-2009 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: merge
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 07:21 AM   #40
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Excellent! Two more Charms for Christmas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
ALL? Wow, that is AWESOME That is like a 3000 point discount on an Estore pet Thank you Ganz You just made the difference between one pet and TWO being bought in the eStore

Yes, Zeb, you are right What about people who have paid the same amount as you for just ONE account? I think this is VERY fair in my opinion I have 5 accounts covered by the membership.
I get FIVE MONTHLY GIFTS, FIVE WISH TOKENS, and FIVE spins on deluxe wheel, every time is shows up....I think I win
Me too! I figured the five monthly gifts, tokens, etc. more than made up for the lack of a roller coaster.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: