Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 01:04 PM   #271
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Didn't get my email either. I just called the Estore 1-888-818-8770 and they sent the email right away. Very friendly gentleman, just asked for my email address.

Thanks for the phone number.
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #272
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by pink&purplegirl
i haven't got an email, and my mum won't phone and she won't let me phone either, oh well, thanks to the people who posted the number
Try e-mailing them here: https://www.ganzestore.com/csform. It worked for me!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:18 PM   #273
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I have sent them an email with my account info letting them know about my dissapointment with thier poilcy on one code per email. After they responded with a generic message telling me thier 'one per email' policy once again, I called them and let them know how dissapointed i am. The rep was very nice and issued me a second bonus code for another 3,000 points. Although I still didnt get what i thought i was going to get (i have 9 individual deluxe accounts under my email as of now) They did attempt to help me out a little.
I suggest everyone with more then one deluxe membership call them and let them know how you feel about only getting one code.
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #274
Diabetes Awareness

starwolfspirit will become famous soon enough

Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't get the e-mail! I just remembered to check a minute ago and was looking all over for it. Couldn't find it anywhere and thought I'd pop on here to see what went wrong since everyone is always on top of things.

Ganz had the best of intentions but I don't think this little giveaway went off quite the way they had planned. Such is life, I guess.

Come morning I shall be on the phone, hopefully with a happy result as others have had.

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone has a wonderful one.
starwolfspirit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #275

twinkletoez is on a distinguished road

I thought I didn't get mine either. I have 2 deluxe accounts. But when I signed up for thm used different emails. On 1 email account the letter from gans was in the normal inbox with Ganz as the sender. On the 2nd as someone else noted it was in my SPAM folder with the sender as noreply and that was the letter from Ganz. So maybe if you don't see it at 1st glance it is because it does not have Ganz as the sender. (or Ganz just ******* up again) Keep in mind it was sent 12/21 so scan your emails for that day in your Inbox and Spam folders very slowly. I missed it several times. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays.
twinkletoez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #276
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the direct E-store phone #. Just got off the phone and the email was in my inbox as soon as I hung up! There's a bit of a wait (I was on hold about 10 minutes before getting through) so if you're calling this morning, just a head's up. It was totally painless otherwise, though. And a nice gift to start the day.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #277
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Do we know if we have to use the 3,000 points by 12/31 or just enter the code?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #278
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Still no points. I'll call Tuesday.
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:08 AM   #279
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Do we know if we have to use the 3,000 points by 12/31 or just enter the code?
Just enter the code - the points get added to your total.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #280
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Just enter the code - the points get added to your total.
Then after it's added to your total they don't expire on 12/31?

Thank you!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: