Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #261
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Thanks this is great news I got My points thanks WI for the info & Thanks Ganz !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 05:42 PM   #262
Keeblerann
Webkinz :)

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I did not get the email. Thank you all for posting the phone number- I'll call tomorrow. I have not read through all the posts in this thread, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one who had to call/write.

Keebs
Keebs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:30 PM   #263
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I didn't get the email either
scottashley is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #264
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Never got mine either. You would think that with as much money as I have spent at the e-store they would want to take care of me. Guess I'll have to remember to call tomorrow.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #265
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just called the Estore 1-888-818-8770 and they sent the email right away. I asked them how many phone calls they have recieved about the 3,000 points, she laughed. I thanked her for the gift. She asked if I knew how to enter the code and walked me throught it. She also told me that the points do not expire, but the code does, so enter it fast and use it when you want.

Once again be sure to thank them.
Thanks. I didn't receive mine either. I will call tomorrow.
EmmaKate2007 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:40 AM   #266
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just called the Estore 1-888-818-8770 and they sent the email right away. I asked them how many phone calls they have recieved about the 3,000 points, she laughed. I thanked her for the gift. She asked if I knew how to enter the code and walked me throught it. She also told me that the points do not expire, but the code does, so enter it fast and use it when you want.

Once again be sure to thank them.
Thanks to all who have shared the phone number. I just finally had a moment to myself to sit down and say hey...where are my points....well WI friends never fail me...I knew the answer would only be a few clicks away. I will call today to get my points.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:46 AM   #267

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

i haven't got an email, and my mum won't phone and she won't let me phone either, oh well, thanks to the people who posted the number
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:54 AM   #268
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

So sorry to the people who haven't received their Bonus Points.... If you have more than one email address - make sure that you're checking the one you use at the eStore! (I didn't use my usual email for it, so almost forgot to check...) Hope that helps at least a couple of people...
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #269
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I just made the call, they are so nice on the phone and I got my 3000 points thank you everyone!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #270
Unregistered

what happens if we didnt receive this email

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: