Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 12:28 PM   #251
Imagine & be cre
Webkinz :)

cutie98 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

here you go !

GANZ PHONE NUMBER: 1-866-932-5469

Hope this works for you! if you are a child or something ask your parents to call this number teens & parents can call this number too!
cutie98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #252

burntbrownie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Thanks a million!
burntbrownie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #253
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I just called the Estore 1-888-818-8770 and they sent the email right away. I asked them how many phone calls they have recieved about the 3,000 points, she laughed. I thanked her for the gift. She asked if I knew how to enter the code and walked me throught it. She also told me that the points do not expire, but the code does, so enter it fast and use it when you want.

Once again be sure to thank them.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #254
giggler9

serenabean is on a distinguished road

I just called and they took my email address, put me on hold and there was my email. lol. Thanks ganz!!
serenabean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #255
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I sent in a letter to customer service about getting only 3000 points even though I have two accounts. Here is the response I received:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Ganz is presenting all Deluxe Advantage members with a Holiday Bonus eStore Points code worth 3,000 eStore points.

Please note that only active Deluxe Advantage members are eligible to receive this gift and the points codes are limited to one per Ganz eStore account (email address) regardless of how many memberships that were purchased using that Ganz eStore account.

Also note that these eStore Points Codes expire on January 1, 2010 and must be claimed by 11:50pm ET, December 31, 2009. After this date, all unclaimed eStore Points Codes will become invalid.

Thank you for your continued business and Happy Holidays!

Ganz eStore Support
We have 10 deluxe accounts but only received the 3,000. It comes down to your email address, or should I say how many you have in relation to the accounts. I ended up buying a couple deluxe memberships as presents the night before just to try to get the extra points for myself but that didn't work, lol. It was nice of them to give us some points though anyways, every bit helps.
koto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:53 PM   #256

PinkPoodle will become famous soon enough

Yay! Thank you all for your advice. I called Ganz and they sent my points code within minutes of the call. Yay! Magic Mire, here we come!
PinkPoodle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #257

burntbrownie is on a distinguished road

I just got my email with the 3,000 estore points after calling Webkinz. I'm so relieved!
burntbrownie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #258

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info.. I did not get the email either.. I just called them and they sent over the code!! YAY!! I almost forgot about it, glad that I saw this string! Thanks to everyone and happy holidays!!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #259

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i just called ganz and the rep i spoke with was wonderful. she emailed my code within 5 minutes and was very sorry for the fact that i had to call about it. i am so impressed at how well ganz is taking care of this. no system is ever perfect. the rep seemed truly sorry that the code emails didn't get to some people.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #260
Diabetes Awareness

sindarin has a spectacular aura about

Oh, I just called too and thank you for the E-STORE NUMBER!!! I had written 2 times - decided to call and the guy was soooooooooooo sweet! their customer service may be changing for the better...email was sent immediately!!!! love the Insider and its members. for always helping each other out!!!

going to use the points to buy 4 things by tomorrow....whoo hoo! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, TOO ♥
sindarin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: