Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #231
Webkinz :)
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Question....

Do we have to USE the 3,000 points by Jan. 1st or do we just REDEEM the code and bank them by Jan. 1st (and can use them later if we are saving up for an item?).

Thank you !
tjcdjc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #232
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by moosewyo
Large batches of emails are often released over a time schedule, so it is probably still sending them out. But, I got a blank message, too.
If I had text only email, I might guess that was the problem, but I have web-mail, so
that shouldn't be the problem. Bummer.

My first one was blank too , but if you call them they will send you a new email !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #233
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

No email for me either but I live in Al so things are slow down here....

:acs: In memory of my cocker spaniel Mandy
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #234
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Bellasnonna
It's 9:17 PM, 12/21/2009 and if I understand correctly, I was to have received an email today that would give me, as a Deluxe Member, a code to redeem for 3000 free points. That email did not arrive and since the code is only valid until 12/31/2009, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.
View Post Originally Posted by Busymom
I have not received an email either, and I have 4 sets of 5 Deluxe accounts (20 total), so was hoping for at least 4 emails! I guess I will call tomorrow...
View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
I didn't get any email......
Anyone else having this problem?
View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
We haven't received our email yet either.
View Post Originally Posted by beadprincess
No email for me either but I live in Al so things are slow down here....

:acs: In memory of my cocker spaniel Mandy
I just checked mine again too....NOTHING !!
I even checked the spam box.
What gives ??

I have had my family account since April 1st !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:33 PM   #235
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by tjcdjc
Question....

Do we have to USE the 3,000 points by Jan. 1st or do we just REDEEM the code and bank them by Jan. 1st (and can use them later if we are saving up for an item?).

Thank you !
You have to redeem the code by then and when you do they just get added to whatever points you have already.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #236
schmeggly

schmeggly has a spectacular aura about

I never recieved an email... so who am i supposed to call then?
schmeggly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #237
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by schmeggly
I never recieved an email... so who am i supposed to call then?
Most people have been calling the regular Ganz phone # and asking to be transferred to someone at the eStore. They all have rec'd their codes over the phone without a problem.

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 AM   #238
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the info. I never received mine, so I guess I will have to call too.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:23 AM   #239
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I haven't received an email yet. Thanks for the info on calling and asking for estore. Hope to get my 3000 points today. Good luck everyone. Happy holidays to all

gramearp:cdee:
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #240
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I was just on hold right now waiting to talk to ganz about the points. And an email came through with the code. The email came at 9:52 am today.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: