Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 08:09 PM   #211
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I didn't get one either, soooooooooo the question is "Did anyone get one without having to call?" That seems to be the question. I get all the email when I purchase things, but not FREE things. lol I checked my spam, but nothing there either.

I guess I have to call them tomorrow.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #212
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I will be contacting Ganz, as well. I understand that we should be thankful for the 3,000 points to begin with. They are not obligated to do anything like that. However, if it was to be given to each deluxe member, it should not be limited by e-mail address. We purchased a deluxe membership for our daughter, but put it under my e-mail address. I don't want her in charge of this. I want to be able to supervise her purchases (within reason), so I set up a gift account to transfer her monthly points. I purchased TWO deluxe memberships, so there are TWO deluxe members. She was so excited to be getting the bonus points. Now I have to tell her that they only send it out per e-mail address. If they will not remedy this, I will split the points with her as that is only fair. As someone else said, we paid for two memberships, so each should get the bonus points.

For those of you who want to call about this, the eStore direct number is 888-818-8770.

Monday - Friday 9am-5pm EST

Last edited by Princess18; 12-21-2009 at 08:24 PM..
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #213

khare is on a distinguished road

i got my letter from Ganz (if you want to call it a letter) (there s nothing on it it's blank) now what? someone please help
khare is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #214
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

I haven't received anything (yet).
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #215
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't recieve anything either! what do I do?
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #216
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I got my e-mail today with a code.
abond429 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:53 PM   #217
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can't wait!
WillWork4KC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #218

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I guess I will be calling them tomorrow because we have yet to receive our points. Keeping my fingers crossed that maybe it just needs a bit more time to get here.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #219

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Princess18
I will be contacting Ganz, as well. I understand that we should be thankful for the 3,000 points to begin with. They are not obligated to do anything like that. However, if it was to be given to each deluxe member, it should not be limited by e-mail address. We purchased a deluxe membership for our daughter, but put it under my e-mail address. I don't want her in charge of this. I want to be able to supervise her purchases (within reason), so I set up a gift account to transfer her monthly points. I purchased TWO deluxe memberships, so there are TWO deluxe members. She was so excited to be getting the bonus points. Now I have to tell her that they only send it out per e-mail address. If they will not remedy this, I will split the points with her as that is only fair. As someone else said, we paid for two memberships, so each should get the bonus points.

For those of you who want to call about this, the eStore direct number is 888-818-8770.

Monday - Friday 9am-5pm EST

Yep, I'll be calling them also. I purchased a full deluxe membership for my grandson, but set it up as a gift account under mine. I agree with you 100%. If you put out the money for 2 accounts, you absolutely should get the gift on both accounts, regardless of the email address attached to each. How disappointing for the kids! I don't mind sharing my points with him, and may just gift the full amount to him if Ganz doesn't rectify this, but it seems to me that it wouldn't hurt Ganz a bit to gift the points to every deluxe member. After all, everything in the store is virtual, so it isn't costing them a thing, why be Scrooge at Christmas time? In addition to the deluxe accounts I've spent plenty of real money in the estore, purchasing additional points to get the items we both wanted. They should realize that probably 100% of the gift accounts belong to kids and take the extra steps to make their memberships extra special.
RHPmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #220
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Princess18 - thanks for posting the direct estore number. I will be calling tomorrow since I did not get an email today.
footie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: