Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 07:01 PM   #201
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I too think it is VERY unfair that ganz has done this. I purchased 3 more deluxe memberships yesturday because we get the extra 3,000 points. Now we find out today that it is one per email.

I suggest that anyone that thinks this was very unfair for them not to specify the 'one per email' rule, to call them and let them know your displeasure. Or if you cannot call (or dont want to for whatever reason) go to webkinznews and leave a comment under the christmas comment section.

I cannot beleive that i wasted almost $150 yesturday expecting i would get 9,000 extra points and then they inform us of the 'one per email' rule.

VERY VERY MAD AT GANZ!!!
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #202
Webkinz :)

Nake1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I thought when they announced they were giving each deluxe member 3,000 points that it meant exsactly what it said. We have a family membership, so I assumed each member in my family would get points. WRONG. To bad. They should have made it more clear.
Nake1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #203
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I used the form on the estore in customer service at the bottom and complained. I'm not terribly mad at them, but when they announced this they should have made the conditions plain to those who were buying new memberships.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:21 PM   #204
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I was worried that I missed my email code, as it wasn't in my inbox. I have a Mac computer, and use its Mail program with my gmail account. It wasn't in my inbox OR spam box, but as I had something like this happen before, I went to the actual gmail.com to check my messages, and it wasn't in my inbox there - but it WAS in my spam box on the actual gmail site. talk about wild goose chase!

What I think is odd, is that I get the emails confirming when I have bought something from the estore, and it is the same return email address for the points as for the confirmation... strange...
anyhow, I'm so happy to have found the code and have my extra 3000 points!!!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #205
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

no email here either!!!!
fishymill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #206
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Still waiting for mine.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #207
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get mine..anyone know the phone number?
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #208

Ellen1968 will become famous soon enough

Still waiting on my email
Ellen1968 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:38 PM   #209
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by torty
I really shuld post more but it is so big in here . I feel like no one will know me anyways !
No, don't feel that way! One thing you can do is pick a forum to participate in frequently and other people who are there a lot will remember you. you could also "friend" someone. I only have two friends, so I remember them and watch for their posts! Another idea is to post in one of the "make friends" forums because people watch there just for people like you who might feel a little lost getting to know other members. There are lots of friendly people here!

I have to find something to say about the free points now so that this will be on-topic. Um....

I haven't rec'd my email yet either! I'm giving them the rest of the night and then I'll call them tomorrow if I still haven't received it.

~jen

:bokbok: <--- I don't actually have this chicken, but I think it is super-cute!
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #210

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Did not get mine either????
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: