Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 04:50 PM   #191
Unregistered

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Not all Deluxe Members reieved their 3000 points? I did not
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #192
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I called ganz, and they got me fixed right up over the phone
blueyes1113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:56 PM   #193
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I don't agree with you about the monthly points. It would not be fair if a person with a family membership which covers 5 accounts to get 15,000 points a month total and a person with a single membership which costs exactly the same price to get only 3000. Next year pay twice as much and get each his or her own.
The point you are trying to make is correct but you are misunderstanding - some of us have 2 or more MEMBERSHIPS. Meaning we have paid the $45, 2 or more times but are still only getting 3,000 points because they are all registered under the same email. For instance I paid $45 to have a family membership wih 5 accounts, then because I wanted the rollercoaster I paid another $45 to get a second membership, this one individual.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #194
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Yes, I finally got through before they closed.

Customer service was very nice. I have my codes, so hopefully they work when entered. It only took about two minutes from the time I hung up until I had the email. The subject line and who it is from isn't the same as the original email we were supposed to get, so I can see why some junk folders may have captured it.

A resent email will be from the customer service person's initials and the subject line will say "no subject." I have my email set so that it shows the first line within the email, so the description mentioned the estore.

Good luck to those who didn't get an email yet. I strongly suggest calling. Their hours are until 5:00 PM EST so you only have 3 minutes left today. I believe they reopen at 9:00 AM EST.

Thanks to whoever posted the phone number... I couldn't find any a number on the WW site and I knew I would be able to find it here. Just one reason this site is so great!!

Keep up the good work Insider!!
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:18 PM   #195
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

We had not received ours either today, so all I did just now was call them and they sent my email a new code while I was on the phone. They were very nice about it and fixed the situation right away. I am sure they will do this for anyone who didn't get their code. So just call them.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:35 PM   #196
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That's radical!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #197

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

ok i am glad i am not the only one who did not get there codes.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #198

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

Mine just came in my email
lexnmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #199
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I got mine = but oddly it was marked SPAM so I found it in my spam filter.

If you codes have not arrived check your junk mail folder.
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #200
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by disneylisa
The point you are trying to make is correct but you are misunderstanding - some of us have 2 or more MEMBERSHIPS. Meaning we have paid the $45, 2 or more times but are still only getting 3,000 points because they are all registered under the same email. For instance I paid $45 to have a family membership wih 5 accounts, then because I wanted the rollercoaster I paid another $45 to get a second membership, this one individual.
You misunderstood my response. I was talking about the monthly bonus points. The person was complaining because she had bought a family membership for her two children and they were quarreling over who got the monthly points. I just pointed out that it would not be fair to get more monthly bonus points for a family membership than for a single membership. I was not talking about the special Christmas gift.

I did the same thing you did. I got a single membership for the rollercoaster and a family membership for 5 accounts. I paid the same amount you did and am getting only 3.000 points.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: