Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

oreene has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by torty
did anyone else get a blank email for the deluxe points ? mine claims an attachment but there is none it is a header & an empty email?
this is the # to gangz just give them a call 1-866-932-5469 ask for the e-store department
oreene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #172

torty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by oreene
this is the # to gangz just give them a call 1-866-932-5469 ask for the e-store department
thank you all. I love this place ! I really shuld post more but it is so big in here . I feel like no one will know me anyways ! I will try to help if I can ever & appreciate all the knowledge you all have ! I love WI & was lost without it !
torty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #173
roozie1219

roozie1 is on a distinguished road

i wish i had it
roozie1 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #174

louise54 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in PST and I haven't received my code as yet. I've checked my e-mail and my spam and it's not there. What happens if we don't receive the code?
louise54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #175
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by grapecrush
The number is 1-866-932-5469

Just to verify so you guys don't end up wasting your time. I just spoke with Ganz and this is their position:

The 3,000 points are being awarded to the "Deluxe Advantage Member" only. Only (1) 3,000 point voucher per email address.

This is the award whether you bought 1 individual, 10 individual, 1 family, 10 family or any variation of them. One code per email address.

I am not sure that this is fair. We have 1 inidividual membership and 1 family membership. In my eyes we have 2 plans which should be 2 awards of 3,000 points. But I registered them all to my email account. I am being told I am the Deluxe Advantage Member and therefore only 1 code.

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the 3,000 points.
I'm in the same position. Don't think it's really fair but I guess I should just be happy with the 3,000 points I got.

If any of you are calling Ganz, ask to be transferred to the estore as soon as someone answered. I do not know the direct number of the estore.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:56 PM   #176
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

ITA if you paid for more then 1 membership you should get the points for each one 1 I personally hate the way deluxe family works. it is all fine they weach get their prize pack but they have to split the points each month which stinks ! Good news is this month the4y can each get 3000 points. I am getting tired of them fighting on who is getting to spend them each month LOL. i think the deluxe should have clarified more that this was the case I definitely would have bought them each their own & their own email addy to go with them !
I don't agree with you about the monthly points. It would not be fair if a person with a family membership which covers 5 accounts to get 15,000 points a month total and a person with a single membership which costs exactly the same price to get only 3000. Next year pay twice as much and get each his or her own.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #177
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

did anyone else get a blank email for the deluxe points ? mine claims an attachment but there is none it is a header & an empty email?
i just got a blank email too. i've been calling but the number is busy.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #178
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I'm EST and just got my email now (well, at 2pm EST is the timestamp; I just opened it now).

But yay! I got it!
tkprit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:16 PM   #179
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

Update, i called them and told them about the blank email and they sent me a new email, so i recommend calling. they were very helpful and polite.
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #180
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just checked my account ....and nothing
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: