Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #121
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I got my email for my 3000 points, but I have a question if anyone knows what the answer could be. I got 3000 points, but 3 of my accounts are deluxe. Shouldn't I have received 3000 points for each account, or do they go by the fact that I bought the membership where I can add up to 5 accounts and give you just 3000 points because of that? If that is the case, maybe I should have used 3 different emails on my accounts. I am quite disappointed for receiving only 3000 points, but I guess Ganz didn't even have to give us that.
\

If you have a family account which it sounds like you have, you should get only 3000 points. That's only fair because those who bought a single membership paid the same price as you did for your 3 accounts. And I don't think there was a way for you to have separate emails for a family account.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 12:23 PM   #122
felinexxxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

View Post Originally Posted by Cardamom
Last May my husband upgraded both of us to Deluxe Membership and established my membership as a gift account on his master account. He received email notification of the 3000 point bonus, I did not. I emailed Ganz and received a reply asking us to call them. I spoke with Lisa and she informed me that there is only one bonus sent to each email account. So, no matter how many full memberships you have under one account you will only get one bonus. When we renew we will each establish separate accounts.
I've had exactly the same happen. While I really appreciate the free points, I had expected 3000 points per deluxe account. My two children have a deluxe gift account each and they have been busy planning on how to spend the points. I wish now that I had set up separate full accounts, as I'm gonna have to buy more points to avoid the disappointment. I did speak to Ganz who were not very sympathetic at all. I think it should have been made clearer in the announcement, as I'm sure other people have also signed up in the last few days to get the extra points rather than wait till Christmas and will have similar issues. Oh well moan over. Enjoy your free points everyone!
felinexxxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #123
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I don't have mine yet either, nothing in the spam box - but if others don't have it, then I'm sure it will come sometime today. Just glad I'm not the only one!
Where is the spam box? I don't think I have one????? Glad I'm not the only one still waiting too.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #124
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
Where is the spam box? I don't think I have one????? Glad I'm not the only one still waiting too.

It is your junk mail folder.
coolchic775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #125
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Cardamom
Last May my husband upgraded both of us to Deluxe Membership and established my membership as a gift account on his master account. He received email notification of the 3000 point bonus, I did not. I emailed Ganz and received a reply asking us to call them. I spoke with Lisa and she informed me that there is only one bonus sent to each email account. So, no matter how many full memberships you have under one account you will only get one bonus. When we renew we will each establish separate accounts.
I just called them because I have two separate deluxe accounts, one single and one family but I bought them both under the same email. Only one per email, which makes me very unhappy and I still have not received that email.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #126
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

nope, i am still waiting too
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #127

joey218 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Ughhh! DXX
no fair
i just signed up today and i thought i would get the email but i didn't
im so upsett
joey218 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #128
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by joey218
Ughhh! DXX
no fair
i just signed up today and i thought i would get the email but i didn't
im so upsett
Webkinz Newz said you had to sign up before today in order to get the bonus. Sorry about that
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #129
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I just called them because I have two separate deluxe accounts, one single and one family but I bought them both under the same email. Only one per email, which makes me very unhappy and I still have not received that email.
Thanks for posting. I've been looking for the answer to that. Doesn't seem fair that you are only awarded one based on an email account. If you used separate email all of your points would be spread out.

Don't you receive the monthly bonus for each type of membership though? Still trying to figure that one out. I just added Family to my Individual and I wasn't sure.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:44 PM   #130
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by coolchic775
It is your junk mail folder.
Well that explains it. I went to my junk folder but the filter was not turned on so I have nothing there. I have incredimail, and it would cost $25 to turn it on. I think I'll just keep deleting. LoL!

Thanks for that info coolchic. Reps to you! Happy Holidays!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: