Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #111
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

Deluxe membership is a great thing. I encourage everyone to consider it. Better than getting a POTM
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 11:42 AM   #112

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Ganz Announces Free eStore Points for Deluxe Advantage Webkinz World Players

I'm still waiting for my e-mail. I wonder what is taking so long? I hope it comes soon. I want the mistletoe mouse.
feona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #113

Oreo29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! I'm looking forward to it![IMG]http://ts2.mm.****************/thumbnail.aspx?q=1548019434733&id=55dd8ae45d7419580309bc865225803e&url=http%3a%2f%2fthumbs2.ebaystat ic.com%2fpict%2f2605259995854040_1.jpg[/IMG]

sorry the image didnt work on my first post. Its supposed to be a misteltoe mouse.

I found my Deluxe Email in The spam folder in my email. you should check there.
Oreo29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #114
Lil Kinz

timsam07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't received the email with the code for the e points - do you have to sign up for a new membership today? is it for existing deluxe members as well and when can I expect to receive my points?
timsam07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #115
Imagine & be cre

cutie98 has a spectacular aura about

i'm really sad i haven't got mine yet
cutie98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #116

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I didn't get an e-mail with the code for the estore points. I went to the e-store and checked. The e store points were added to my estore account.
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #117
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

Last May my husband upgraded both of us to Deluxe Membership and established my membership as a gift account on his master account. He received email notification of the 3000 point bonus, I did not. I emailed Ganz and received a reply asking us to call them. I spoke with Lisa and she informed me that there is only one bonus sent to each email account. So, no matter how many full memberships you have under one account you will only get one bonus. When we renew we will each establish separate accounts.
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #118
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I don't have mine yet either, nothing in the spam box - but if others don't have it, then I'm sure it will come sometime today. Just glad I'm not the only one!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #119

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Still no e-mail, and I know I did not delete it as Spam - as that e-mail vertually never gets Spam. If I don't have it by 1:00, I think I will call.
shellwcross is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:06 PM   #120
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have nto received mine yet. I am a little bummed to find out it is only one per email address. When I heard they were doing this I was excited as I have over 20 separate deluxe memberships and was planning what I could get with 60,000 points . Now I am learning it will just be the 3000 which is nice but not the treat I have been dreaming of the last week
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
check spam mail!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: