Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 12:07 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces "First of the Month" November eStore Specials

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces "First of the Month" November eStore Specials

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced that the following items will be available for sale at the Ganz eStore on the 1st of November for Deluxe members only: Betta Fish, Zum Parade Float, Prize Winning Pumpkin Patch, and Fall Frenzy Trampoline. The first two items will eventually be available to all players. The last two are Advantage Exclusives that can only be purchased by Deluxe members.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
UPDATE: According to the eStore advertisements currently running in Webkinz World, the Gourd Candelabra and Gourd Smorgasboard will also be for sale. Many of you have noticed that there is an error in the advertisement. In place of the Gourd Smorgasboard, a picture of the Smorgasboard Crackers and Cheese Platter is shown. The correct image is shown above.
Thank you to WI member DramaQueenhk for the picture.
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 AM   #2
konagirl1chick
Webkinz :)

konagirl1chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces "First of the Month" November eStore Specials

WOW! Thank's soooooo cool! I wish that I could shop on the estore.
konagirl1chick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:22 AM   #3

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

Thanks FIA for the info. Have to start saving my points. Love the trampoline.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:57 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

LOVE the float! That is FANTASTIC!

About that Beta Fish...It's fins should be more frilly...why wasn't I consulted? ha! I just love fish! I'm always so disappointed when they make another fish that looks like all the rest only different colors (I do realize that that pucker fish and lion fish are exceptions to the rule, but those guys were so scary I'm pretending it didn't happen)
Here is how it SHOULD look (uising their colors-I would have chosen different colors...but that's just me)
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dragonbird; 10-28-2010 at 08:34 AM..
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #5
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Thank you for letting us know. My question is where is the star wallpaper? I was available ONE time only for deluxe, (which I am, but I missed it) and has not been seen again. I have a room all ready for it. Please bring it back GANZ!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Poor Rollingfur! They need to bring that wallpaper back just for you!

I suppose I HAVE to get the pumpkin patch since I've grown giant pumpkins before, and that trampoline is pretty cool too. Perhaps I could just get direct deposit for my paycheck to go right to the estore???
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:02 AM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I love the float, but I dislike it when Ganz takes pets and pet items already in existence and just modifies them...and calls these new pets and new items..it bothers me...trampoline is the same as the cotton candy bunny only different color...fish looks just like other fish we have only different colors. I love the float though...that is super cute. Wish they had like 10 different ones so we could create a parade.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
I love the float, but I dislike it when Ganz takes pets and pet items already in existence and just modifies them...and calls these new pets and new items..it bothers me...trampoline is the same as the cotton candy bunny only different color...fish looks just like other fish we have only different colors. I love the float though...that is super cute. Wish they had like 10 different ones so we could create a parade.
That would be a great idea, multiple floats...Maybe they'll come out with different ones at different times of the year?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:12 AM   #9
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Cool items indeed!! I saw them just after midnight last night and began to wonder how in the world I could justify getting them!

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Thank you for letting us know. My question is where is the star wallpaper? I was available ONE time only for deluxe, (which I am, but I missed it) and has not been seen again. I have a room all ready for it. Please bring it back GANZ!!!
I had that star wallpaper in my "cart" once, and didn't check out before midnight (gotta love a busy life!) And I've been looking for it ever since too! aargh! I feel your pain rollingfur!
View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Poor Rollingfur! They need to bring that wallpaper back just for you!

I suppose I HAVE to get the pumpkin patch since I've grown giant pumpkins before, and that trampoline is pretty cool too. Perhaps I could just get direct deposit for my paycheck to go right to the estore???
You grew giant pumpkins Bindi? How cool is that? I like that item just cause it is so "rural" and "farm" looking, and I love the fall fair season anyway.....
And your direct deposit comment....well..... ....but I feel about the same way lately! I've made way too many estore purchases this month!
View Post Originally Posted by Tula
View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
That would be a great idea, multiple floats...Maybe they'll come out with different ones at different times of the year?
Ohhhh, a parade of Macy's-like giant balloon floats! What fun!! Tula, you and dragonbird need to stop giving them even more ideas to get ALL of our "direct deposited into estore account" paychecks !
Pixel Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #10
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I really, really need to cut myself off from the e-store. I tried to justify this month, since it was Halloween and all--my favorite holiday--that it would be okay to buy the seasonal items. And I've been collecting all the zodiac pets. And last month, unfortunately, I discovered E-Bay sells Webkinz. I'm going to have to hide about 3 months worth of bank statements from my spouse.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: