Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #971
Lil Kinz
kwg1107 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

you typed in the bottom part wrong. I did the same thing. You have to type it exactly as is even in capital letters. but when I did get the code, they said it had already been used, so.. there ya go.
kwg1107 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #972
Webkinz :)

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

when i used my email from the griffen rug contest it didn't work. did that happen to anyone else? i made a new email account and that worked just fine.
2 is too many according to ganz and i wouldn't fool around right now with other security issues going on with webkinz. i think everyone should follow the rules. one code per email account
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #973
✌Peace✌♥Love♥

SuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with graceSuperSweet wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Same here, for the codes already being used. I wonder if people are putting codes in willy-nilly, just to have a random chance at a prize. Haven't seen a diamond since. Any tips for finding a diamond?
SS
SuperSweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #974
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

I really wish I would have read the rules more carefully the first time.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:59 AM   #975

poohbear71 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kwg1107
you typed in the bottom part wrong. I did the same thing. You have to type it exactly as is even in capital letters. but when I did get the code, they said it had already been used, so.. there ya go.

Thank you so much, after deleting my cookies once again and entering in the security code in capitals it worked!!
poohbear71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #976
gracey1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by kwg1107
THANK YOUUUU SSOOOO MUCH I GOT ONE but lets see if the code works
gracey1989 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #977
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Princess kitty,

I thought the same thing! But then again if you have the rules and you accept that you read them and agree to them. Don't you think they would expect you to follow them. I am going to treat this more like a moral dilema for myself.
I choose not to use the same email address because I know it is against the rules of the contest. If I didn't know about the rules it would be different story, but I know.
I created a second address to get the dress for my DD. I not sure if you had already use the address before you knew the rules, but if you did don't worry about it what's done is done. Create another address to have a dress just to be safe. Good luck!
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #978
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Clibab-

Before I started I read the rules (rather quickly I suppose since I was excited to get the prize) looking for information about using the email multiple times. At the time I didn't see it. So I used the same one about 5 times. Then I started questioning myself about it and reread the rules-only to find the part that I missed the first time. And that caused me to come here wondering if others have done the same thing and what has happened before...

Now that I know about using an email only once I will not use that email anymore.

This just shows to read things carefully the first time.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #979
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Princess kitty,

don't worry about the past, you didn't know!
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #980
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

I got my dress! It worked and I'm so happy because I was so worried about finding one and then having a problem with it!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: