Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #951
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Princess Kitty,
I am not sure about how many are too many. I would think that 2 is too many acording to the rules. But then again if it is not enforced then it won't matter. I am not sure about what to do. I want another dress!
I do know if I want to look like a fool for not taking advantage of getting many dresses with one email account or for doing it.
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #952
_ihacoks_

Now I have a total of 10 dresses, 2 for my 2 pets for sure and some extras to POSSIBLY trade.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #953
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I TOTALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

I have been beating my head wondering how to find that stupid diamond, and I'm so glad I looked around here. I never would have thought to keep refreshing the page!

I got a diamond, but now I'm wondering, how long before you get the code? I'm still waiting to get a notice on my email...aren't they pretty much right away? Should I try to find another diamond and use that email again?

I don't want to chance losing a dress, especially since it's only going through today.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #954
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

That's an idea. I am going to creat another gmail address! Thanks! All I need is one more dress for DD one of the codes we got were used.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #955
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, for the information!!
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #956
Gifted

Luv marshmallow,

you should get the code right away. If it is not on your inbox check spam folder. That's were mine was
Old 10-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #957

lizzy09 is on a distinguished road

I got 3 diamonds and sent them to 3 different email address, but only rec'd 1 code, the 2 I sent to yahoo emial never showed up, but i got the code at the verizon email, instantly.........so maybe that will help solve some issues LIzzy
lizzy09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #958
mvbelb
Gift Guru

lightson50 will become famous soon enough

have some people been using the same email?
lightson50 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #959
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I TOTALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!

I have been beating my head wondering how to find that stupid diamond, and I'm so glad I looked around here. I never would have thought to keep refreshing the page!

I got a diamond, but now I'm wondering, how long before you get the code? I'm still waiting to get a notice on my email...aren't they pretty much right away? Should I try to find another diamond and use that email again?

I don't want to chance losing a dress, especially since it's only going through today.
The code comes right away. There has been back luck with yahoo accounts that I know of.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #960
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Clibab-

That is what I am afraid of too. Surely if you weren't meant to use the same email over and over there would be something placed in the system that recognized the email and wouldn't allow you to use it again. I know some websites have things like that.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: