Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #921
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

I want a dress so much, but I cant find any diamonds!

Do you wait in one room, or keep moving around?

zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #922

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I just won one the answer is 1.
coolbreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #923
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I've gotten 3 dresses on the same email address. In total, though, I've gotten 5, and every time I go into the Clubhouse, people are like, "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DRESS?" LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by zelilaa
I want a dress so much, but I cant find any diamonds!

First off, diamonds are found on Webkinz Newz. And second, you refresh the page often or switch pages often.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #924

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I went to the front page and it came from the right hand corner just a diamond no ad and I clicked on it .
coolbreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #925
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

i just got another
Old 10-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #926
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email as they say will happen on the rules page. There is even wording to the effect that if the same person uses more than one email account, then everything awarded to that person will be voided. Use your own discretion.

If you get any kind of message other than, "Please check your email for your feature code," then something didn't work right and you'll have to try again. This is just something weird going on with the contest.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #927
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

I would be totally satisfied if I only got one dress!
zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #928

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I just found a diamond, answered the question. Ganz emailed me the code, when I entered the code it said it had already been used. Guess I'll have to call Ganz Monday.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #929
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I just found a diamond, answered the question. Ganz emailed me the code, when I entered the code it said it had already been used. Guess I'll have to call Ganz Monday.
That would be my luck.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #930
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
Did you double check to make sure you had the code exactly right? Once I input the wrong code, then I realized I put a 6 instead of a B. And I advise to keep looking for diamonds and trying again; if you give up now and wait until Monday to phone Ganz, you might not get one at all.

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: