Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #901
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

We too got the 'campaign not active' notice twice yesterday (saturday) and twice today (sunday). What are we doing wrong??????
I could understand if you answer the question wrong but I know the math question answer is correct.
I am typing in the verification code exactly - all caps.
This is rediculous!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #902
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

can i use the same email over and over to get the prize or is it 1 time per email account
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #903
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I have heard that you can use the same email again. just got my first diamond WOoT!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:30 AM   #904

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
can i use the same email over and over to get the prize or is it 1 time per email account
It's one per email account. If you use the same email multiple times Ganz may inactivate your codes.

As for those living in FL and NY, you can play anyway. They don't check to see what state your email address is registered from. I live in NY and had the code sent to several email accounts, once each.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

And oh, hit refresh every 30 seconds or so, and the diamond is always coming from the top left corner area. Once you win, close the newz page, and reopen it to try again.
katmanndoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #905
W-world ID= zelilaa

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

Yah, I want to know that too.
But to be safe, I am using different email accounts I have.
zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #906
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Caught my first diamond.
badena2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #907
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email as they say will happen on the rules page. There is even wording to the effect that if the same person uses more than one email account, then everything awarded to that person will be voided. Use your own discretion.

If you get any kind of message other than, "Please check your email for your feature code," then something didn't work right and you'll have to try again. This is just something weird going on with the contest.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #908

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

OMG!!!!!! i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe 1 won!!!!! i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #909
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Just an FYI I have 2 yahoo email account and neither of them have gotten the code sent to them.
If you use Yahoo be careful.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #910

susand610 will become famous soon enough

i have yahoo 2 and i got mine fine.....
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: