Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:30 AM   #871
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Got up and thought I'd try to catch a diamond before the kids woke up - It only took 5 min but then I got this message after filling in the form (with a new email):

This campaign is not active. Check back soon.

It's randomly telling people that every so often, for no reason; sorry it happened to you. There are also the times it claims {when you do get a code for a change} that it's not a valid code, already been used {but it hasn't}. Their programming is all messed up, as usual.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 05:45 AM   #872
Webkinz :)

danjer is on a distinguished road

Thanks MarianHM. I am going to try it...have not seen one yet
danjer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:52 AM   #873
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

in the top left corner , where located all the diamonds i have seen

Last edited by MarianHM; 10-25-2009 at 06:25 AM..
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #874
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, everyone, I found one with much refreshing, after I spent hours yesterday staring at a screen. Thanks again.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:16 AM   #875

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

i just got it, and i am certain i did the math question right, but this came up after i entered it

Click the image to open in full size.

does that mean i won't get anything?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:18 AM   #876
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
Click the image to open in full size.
By marianhm

i will read the rules.
If this was your question, the answerer is 1

are you sure you enter the code in Uppercase .
because i got that message if i made a mistake in the verification code also

Last edited by MarianHM; 10-25-2009 at 06:23 AM..
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:05 AM   #877
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

I got the dress!

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
If this was your question, the answerer is 1

are you sure you enter the code in Uppercase .
because i got that message if i made a mistake in the verification code also
I also got 1

Last edited by superklutz; 10-25-2009 at 07:05 AM..
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:32 AM   #878
08pandabear

dr0983 is on a distinguished road

Good Morning All,

Glad to see the site is back up.
Has anyone seen the diamond yet today??
dr0983 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 07:50 AM   #879
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

OH! OH! OH! I just got 2 diamonds and both codes worked!! Actually, I got one and went to get the code and by the time I went back to Webkinz Newz, another diamond was flying by. YEA!!!
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #880
StacyV
Gift Guru

TikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to beholdTikiMama is a splendid one to behold

Ok, not to burst bubbles, but doesn't anyone care about losing their dresses if they have multiples???
The rules clearly state, that it's ONE per email. and that Ganz can take back all dresses from accounts after the contest that have more than one per email..

That's why i am not trying to get multiples.. i don't want Ganz to go thru the emails and start taking back items -- since they seem to be cracking down in other areas.. why chance it??
TikiMama is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: