Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #861
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Yeah! Finally got one at 2:11 after 26 hours trying on and off.
e-mail received and code entered and accepted. great dress.

Thanks for all the details.

bamagal - a number of people say code doesn't work, for several it was their first.
Twizzlerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #862
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
Yes my five codes work perfect.

All the diamonds math questions were the same the (10+2)/(4*3) the answer is 1 for thsi question.

do you have a different question
No. I have the same question. But, when I try to enter the codes in the Code Shop, I get a message that the codes have already been used! Frustrating. I've emailed Ganz about it.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #863
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Click the image to open in full size.
By marianhm

i will read the rules.

Last edited by MarianHM; 10-25-2009 at 01:29 AM..
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:30 AM   #864
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

I just got two more diamonds! I hope the codes work. I can't get into Webkinz because it is maintenance time here.
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 AM   #865
sysasue

psbesson is on a distinguished road

I just got one....I've been getting them about every 10 minutes since 11pmCST
psbesson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:31 AM   #866

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Hi ~
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but make sure you have your pop-up blocker settings set to accept pop-ups from Webkinznewz.com. When you click on the floating diamond, it will want to open a new pop-up window in your browser. If you do not have the correct settings, the window will be blocked. Happened to me a couple of times, before I figured things out.
Petunia
PetuniaRose is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:37 AM   #867
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Got up and thought I'd try to catch a diamond before the kids woke up - It only took 5 min but then I got this message after filling in the form (with a new email):

This campaign is not active. Check back soon.

Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:41 AM   #868

danjer is on a distinguished road

Good morning! Is it like the fall festival....do you just stay on that page and eventually one will float by? Or do you have to keep exiting out, and opening news again?
danjer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 AM   #869
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by popchick772009
I copy and pasted the code 4 at a time and it still says it's used.
I have been reading here and there about this; sometimes for no reason it is saying contest not going and/or code used. It's not a surprise that their coding is messed up, again, on something like this. Sorry it happened to you.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 AM   #870
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jarrah
Got up and thought I'd try to catch a diamond before the kids woke up - It only took 5 min but then I got this message after filling in the form (with a new email):

This campaign is not active. Check back soon.

i got this message one time I enter the weron code,

so maybe you mistake

View Post Originally Posted by danjer
Good morning! Is it like the fall festival....do you just stay on that page and eventually one will float by? Or do you have to keep exiting out, and opening news again?
I NWEBKINZ newz the diamont star floting sisnce the page reloads .

if after 5 seconds you dont see, try reloading or a new page
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: