Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:04 AM   #851
Webkinz :)
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

i finally find my diamond and get the code and it is missing one letter/number....gggggggrrrrrrrrr...frustrating
hardendheartt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:09 AM   #852
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

I just got 2 diamonds within 10 minutes of each other. It is 11:07pm PDT. I am going to wait to enter the codes until Ganz gets the glitches worked out. When I try to enter them at the Code Shop, I get the message that the code has already been used!
JGHart5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:10 AM   #853
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
I am wondering for those who are using more than one email account to obtain more than one dress are having trouble entering the second code into your account??? I won my second dress and sent the code to a friend who forwarded it to me and when entered into the Code Shop it said it was not a valid code. I made sure it was entered right and tried again and again it would not accept it. Have all who have won more than one been able to enter the code on the second dress and receive it??? I also tried to enter the code on my son's account and got the same message . I was also wondering if since I had tried it already in my account and it was not accepted, was this why it would not work in my son's account?
I have multiple dresses on my account and all of the codes were originally entered there. I'm not sure why you had a problem. I have had problems with codes already being used though.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #854
JGHart5

I just got another Diamond! The third one in less than 15 minutes! Hurrah!
Old 10-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #855
Fred will become famous soon enough

They are still coming, not as fast as before (around 8 PM ET they were raining heavily). There doesn't seem to be a limit on how many you can get on one email account (I am well over 50). As was said before, you can't just sit on a page and wait for them to come. The trick is to keep moving between pages. If they don't appear as soon as the page is fully loaded, they won't appear on that page at that time. Just go somewhere else.
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:16 AM   #856
JGHart5

I'm just staying on the first page, and hitting refresh. It is working really well. That was just a great tip. Thank you.
Old 10-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #857
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i have use the same mail, and had get 5 Dresses, and no problem in the mai
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #858
JGHart5

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
i have use the same mail, and had get 5 Dresses, and no problem in the mai
Are the codes all working when you enter them in the Code Shop?
Old 10-25-2009, 01:22 AM   #859
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Yes my five codes work perfect.

All the diamonds math questions were the same the (10+2)/(4*3) the answer is 1 for thsi question.

do you have a different question
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 AM   #860
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Ummm... Don't want to upset anyone - but, have you read the Official Rules of the contest? One section states:
"Only one submission per email address per Contest Submission Period is accepted.
If the Sponsor determines that an Entrant has attempted to enter more than once,
all Entries from that person will become void.
Entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
Entries will be disqualified if
(a) they are not fully completed or received by the Sponsor during the Contest Submission Period,
or (b) the Entry does not comply with these Contest Rules, as determined in the sole and final
discretion of the Sponsor."

Believe somebody mentioned this in an earlier post on this thread...
Don't think it's been a problem for anyone so far ~
but thought you should know!
I'm too afraid of losing the one dress I won, and one I sent to my dd's email for
her to keep trying!
Good Luck Everyone!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: