Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #841
Webkinz :)
gracey1989 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

does it move?
gracey1989 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #842
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gracey1989
does it move?

Yes it moves. They fly from the upper left deep blue column then over the top webkinz newz banner. If the diamond is going to show up, then it will within a few seconds of the page completely loading.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:07 AM   #843

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

yes, like the leaves in fallfest
Iwantthemall is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #844

Sugarbunnies379 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was getting diamonds all through the 12:00 hour, but am not seeing them anymore. Wonder if it's finished for the night....
Sugarbunnies379 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #845

it just told me the compitions closed right now come back later
Old 10-25-2009, 12:11 AM   #846
Gift Trainee

sweetheart422 has a spectacular aura about

I just got one and when I filled out the form it said I'm sorry this campaign is not active at this time. Please try again later. Wonder why it said that?
sweetheart422 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:13 AM   #847

ya it did it to me again
Old 10-25-2009, 12:44 AM   #848
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hmmm.... That IS odd - I just got one & it went through just fine??? Had to send one to my dd . Good Luck, Everyone - hope you ALL get a dress!
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:56 AM   #849
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Sugarbunnies379
I was getting diamonds all through the 12:00 hour, but am not seeing them anymore. Wonder if it's finished for the night....
it just told me the compitions closed right now come back later
View Post Originally Posted by sweetheart422
I just got one and when I filled out the form it said I'm sorry this campaign is not active at this time. Please try again later. Wonder why it said that?
ya it did it to me again
It is not done for the night, I just got one moments ago. I also received my dress code no problem. I know that when people would get the math problem or forget to type the case sensitive 'word' in caps that instead of telling them they did something wrong, they would be told the competition wasn't started yet or something along those lines.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:02 AM   #850

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am wondering for those who are using more than one email account to obtain more than one dress are having trouble entering the second code into your account??? I won my second dress and sent the code to a friend who forwarded it to me and when entered into the Code Shop it said it was not a valid code. I made sure it was entered right and tried again and again it would not accept it. Have all who have won more than one been able to enter the code on the second dress and receive it??? I also tried to enter the code on my son's account and got the same message . I was also wondering if since I had tried it already in my account and it was not accepted, was this why it would not work in my son's account?
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: