Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #801
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Can someone please give me some tips on how to find the diamonds? I got one but I didn't understand what the / and the * stood for on the math question. By the time I put an answer in it said it was expired or something like that and I lost my chance to even answer the question. Ever since then I can't find any diamonds.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #802
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

Finally one worked
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #803
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Can someone please give me some tips on how to find the diamonds? I got one but I didn't understand what the / and the * stood for on the math question. By the time I put an answer in it said it was expired or something like that and I lost my chance to even answer the question. Ever since then I can't find any diamonds.
*=Multiply
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #804
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING! I was on Webkinz News front page and then clicked the contests tab and a min or two later a diamond came by and I got it. It didn't come by right away and it must mean you can get them on other pages on the site than the front news page. Because it just worked for me.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #805
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Hey, someone asked if it is tradeable and I would be sure it is since the griffin rugs are, too!
Dutchmother is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #806
Call me Anna. :)
Webkinz :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

I just got my third dress, all on the same email adress, and none didn't work...
amrgirl59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:50 PM   #807
Gift Guru

Rinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledgeRinny flows towards the sea of knowledge

yes, the dress is tradable
Rinny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #808
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email.

If you get any kind of message other than, the code has been sent to your email, you probably goofed on the math or security question, just try looking for another diamond.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #809
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

oh my gosh i got one! FINALLY! I missed one this morning.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #810
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

this is worse than fall fest
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: