Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #761
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Jazicat
I've been trying to find diamonds and haven't yet. I really would like the dress but am afraid that I will just not have the luck. Of course that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying

Best of luck to all of you!!!!!!!!
Well I should have had more patience becasue I kept going back to Webkinz Newz and got a dress. I'm very happy and again best of luck to everyone!
Jazicat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #762
Webkinz :)

marganta has a spectacular aura about

I got a dress this morning! Yay! Now I'm going to try with some more email addresses, so I can win a dress for my niece.
marganta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #763

ctufts is a jewel in the roughctufts is a jewel in the rough

can domebody please explain to me how you look for this dimond on the webkinz news site?
ctufts is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #764

lsujules is an unknown quantity at this point

I got one and the code wouldn't work. Then I got another one and it said the contest wasn't being run right now. Strange.
lsujules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:47 PM   #765
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

I still have't found one yet....how long has it been taking everyone to find one?
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #766
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Aqua30
I still have't found one yet....how long has it been taking everyone to find one?
It's been very random for me. Sometimes it takes just a few page refreshes and other times it takes 50+. I've been getting at least one diamond every half hour with typing here at WI and page refreshing on webkinz newz.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #767
Gift Guru

penguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledgepenguinchi flows towards the sea of knowledge

Could someone please assit...I'm having the same problem like I did with the griffin rugs.

I'm not finding any diamonds and I've been trying for the past 2 hours. I am using both firefox and internet explorer. I have block pop ups off....still not abe to find. I've tried Lamb's suggestion: close and open again thru ww site, but can't find any.

Any suggestions?
penguinchi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #768
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email.

If you get any kind of message other than, the code has been sent to your email, you probably goofed on the math or security question, just try looking for another diamond.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #769
snickynoodles

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I got 1, early this morning entered the code in lowercase letters...then I got another and did it correctly and got the screen to check my email. I never received it. Then I got another and sent it to my husbands email and got it. I've seen 3 since 9 am and actually received 1

Good Luck Everyone!
scastle2003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #770
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
It's been very random for me. Sometimes it takes just a few page refreshes and other times it takes 50+. I've been getting at least one diamond every half hour with typing here at WI and page refreshing on webkinz newz.
Thanks, hopefully I may find one!
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: