Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 02:53 PM   #741
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

How do you block ads in firefox??
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 02:55 PM   #742
Webkinz :)

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I've found three Diamonds today. I have three accounts. Two for me and one for my DGD.One worked on my account. One worked on my DGD account. The last one I tried to put on my second account, and got the "This code has been used" message. I don't understand it. I use the same email address on all three accounts. I've won two dresses, so why can't I get the third one to work? Oh, well....at least I have one for me and one for the DGD. I know some people out there are getting any.

As for the "Ghost in the Club House". I'm not going to even bother. I sat there in one room for over an hour and got zero, zip, nada! I'm not going to sit at this computer and walk around in the Club House for nothing more than candy to feed my pets. It's just not fun. I do, however love the evil queen costume, as it wasn't that hard to get. (That is once someone helped me with the math question! LOL )

Star Child
I have won three but only gotten one dress. I think it must be one per email address or were yours on the same email? The first code I entered said it had already been used. The second code worked and the third code I had sent to a different email address and it hasn't shown up. I was hoping to get more than one dress since I have over a 100 pets, lol!
seamonkey367 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #743
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
How do you block ads in firefox??
Under Tools>Options>Content

There's a checkbox for "Block pop-up windows."
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #744
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
Under Tools>Options>Content

There's a checkbox for "Block pop-up windows."
Thank you
Old 10-24-2009, 02:57 PM   #745
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by seamonkey367
I have won three but only gotten one dress. I think it must be one per email address or were yours on the same email? The first code I entered said it had already been used. The second code worked and the third code I had sent to a different email address and it hasn't shown up. I was hoping to get more than one dress since I have over a 100 pets, lol!
I just want to find one Diamond. I haven't thought as far as the dress, LOL! I'm just so used to having extremely poor expectations of Ganz. Love the game but horrible as far as customer satisfaction is concerned.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #746
Webkinz :)

emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!emajade is the bees knees!

Help. I got the diamond and the leter with the code it, but when i entered the code it said it had been unlocked alreayd. Has anyone had this happen to them? Any suggesitons?
emajade is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 PM   #747
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Yes, It has happened to me and lots of other people. Call Ganz on Monday
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #748
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by icucme
Thank you
Don't block your pop up windows, this has nothing to do with the ads I'm talking about. You go to your add-ons and you look for a program called Adblock Plus under the browse all add-ons. You add this and then subscribe and you have almost 90% less ads then you had before. I can't imagine cruising the web without it now
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:02 PM   #749
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Just caught one in the archives!!!
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #750
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Don't block your pop up windows, this has nothing to do with the ads I'm talking about. You go to your add-ons and you look for a program called Adblock Plus under the browse all add-ons. You add this and then subscribe and you have almost 90% less ads then you had before. I can't imagine cruising the web without it now
Thanks, I just installed it

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: