Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #711
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by misskitty
can u please explain this to me i stil dont get it
Go to Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait. Look for a diamond floating on your screen. When you see it, click on it, enter your e-mail [must be valid], answer the math problem [answer is 1], and type in the case sensitive code correctly. Then they will e-mail you the code of your dress. Then enter that code in the Webkinz code shop. Makes sense?
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #712
Webkinz :)

misskitty is on a distinguished road

where do u see the diamond?

sorry im still confused
misskitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #713
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

is it on front page? of newz or anywhere?
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #714

will it just float on your screen or show up on an ad

and where is it on the site anyways sorry im just confused
Old 10-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #715
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone make Lamb's tip a little more clear, i've been trying her way (or what i think is her way) for twenty minutes, no diamonds.
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #716

yes same here
Old 10-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #717
Cujoblue

Mist will become famous soon enough

Anyone know the trading value of the dress? I don't know what it's worth
Mist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #718
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email.

If you get any kind of message other than, the code has been sent to your email, you probably goofed on the math or security question, just try looking for another diamond.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.
Here is the awesome tip from Lamb for those who missed it.

Perhaps a mod could paste it to the first post?
Angel Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #719
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

I've been trying to find diamonds and haven't yet. I really would like the dress but am afraid that I will just not have the luck. Of course that doesn't mean I am going to stop trying

Best of luck to all of you!!!!!!!!
Jazicat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #720
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

ok wowewe's makes a little sense, but what happens when you don't get a diamond? what do you do?
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: