Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #701
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Oh, this is just peachy. I got a diamond, they emailed me the code. I tried to use the code and they said it's already been used!!!
kathyincanada is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:57 PM   #702
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
Hey! Maybe the people who clicked on it could give us the link to it.
Now, that would be really cheating in my eyes.

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email.

If you get any kind of message other than, the code has been sent to your email, you probably goofed on the math or security question, just try looking for another diamond.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #703
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Hi, does anyone have any tips on find them?? I have only found 1, but forgot to "allow pop-ups".

Thank you lamb, that was very helpful, rep!

Last edited by Aqua30; 10-24-2009 at 02:00 PM..
Aqua30 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:02 PM   #704
Cujoblue
Webkinz :)

Mist will become famous soon enough

Oh man! I clicked on one and got the wrong answer for the question,

but i just got another finally! hope my code works!
Mist is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #705
SurfinHula

SurfinHula is an unknown quantity at this point

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

I just found one on my second try.
SurfinHula is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #706
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
Oh, this is just peachy. I got a diamond, they emailed me the code. I tried to use the code and they said it's already been used!!!
Hello fellow Canuck! Yes, that happened to me too. Very disappointing. There must be some hacks out there randomly entering codes and are hitting on valid ones. That just isn't cool. Good luck, I hope you have a few more e-mail addresses you can use and hope you find another one that's good! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #707
bundykin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting so frustrated. Last night I saw one and the code is bad and I guess there is NOTHING that I can do and NOTHING that Ganz will do. Now, there don't seem to be any diamonds. I had no trouble seeing it las tnight and I have been doing all the tricks thaveryone is suggesting. THis is part of the reason why I left Webkinz last time they had a contest. It's disappointing for the kids, my kids, who just sit and cry becuase they can't find one and then they hear from fris tat they have multiple :-(
bundykin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:12 PM   #708
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kathyincanada
That happened 2 me 2!
EgyptObsessed is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #709

misskitty is on a distinguished road

can u please explain this to me i stil dont get it
misskitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #710
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I also received a code that has been used.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: