Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest

aaagh
We are going out of town and if the trip had not been planned two weeks ago...
I have decided that we will come back very late Saturday nite. DH does not know why, nor does he need to know why. We did get all his email addresses off of him. LOL
I am debating on whether to ask friends for theirs. But they just do not understand this webkinz thing. On the bright side, our trip is to a build a bear! Baby loves them and I think the outfits are adorable. Oh well, good luck to all.

* means multiply
/ means divide

I know that tripped some people up for the last thingy. I only remember from algebra because X was.... well X

Good luck all and I am hoping to see a bunch of pets wearing evil queen outfits. And good luck to all who enter the Halloween scary story contest.
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #62
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Wow!!! I am EXCITED!!!! I missed out on the griffin rug thing - oblivious to it's existence when it was happening!!! LOL!! I am going to enter my DH's email, too!!! LOL!! Good luck!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:26 PM   #63

kinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of lightkinznewbie is a glorious beacon of light

What worries me is this "chance" thing. We do not do well with chances. Probably why we never go to Vegas!
kinznewbie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #64

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
Is the contest for everyone, or are the people in Quebec, Florida and New York, EXCLUDED and DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AGAIN?
Yeah, what's that about? I have to use my family's email accounts in order to enter a contest. I'm from Florida and have been a big financial contributor to Ganz. LOL.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #65
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Thanks- can't wait i'm gonna be on early tommorow!
bookworm12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #66
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

this is such an exciting weekend! i will be clinging to my computer looking for diamonds and searching for ghosts!!!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #67

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

good evening everyone....here is a good tip that worked for me with the griffen rug contest. if you can be on webkinz news right at midnight tonight. i had a rug show up for me with 20 minutes on those 2 contests. also a calcuator is a great idea, even for the people who are good at math. * mean multipy / means divide +means add -means subtract. do the problems in paratheses first () then continue
example (1+1)*4
2 *4
2 times 4= 8 you would answer 8

i hope this helps
also only one email per entry even if you got the math problem wrong. thats how it was before so do your math very very carefully!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #68
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That sounds nice, I might participate in it, I may not xD
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:44 PM   #69
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

cool! I had NO luck at finding the snow white ad...
Thanx glasspassions for letting us know bout the "rare" diamond!
Your always welcome here + congrats on becoming a wi member!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:47 PM   #70
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

For those in Florida and other areas just use an email account that is not associated with the original US account or where ever is 'banned' to enter from; there are plenty of sites that offer free email which you should use anyway for things like that just in case {to enter contests and other things} that won't link right back to your ISP and other personal information. I use one mostly because no matter what ISP I change to my email always stays the same. Those that have asian and euro accounts didn't {coudln't have} given the right area you are in anyway so that wouldn't matter. I know of people that entered with their own email and each kid's email {which they have just for things like this basically unless a bit older so then maybe chat as well}.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: