Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #671
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

is this like the griffin rug contest? the diamond shows up in the left corner of webkinznewz?
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #672
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

The diamond I just click about 20 minutes ago gave me a dress in the code shop. No problems.

Also, the diamond slowly drops from the upper lefthand corner of the page. I was using Lamb's method at the time.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #673
Webkinz :)

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

1 out of five codes, told us it was had already been used. We checked all numbers, cap locks was on, and it still won't work. Calling Ganz Monday!
mlh918 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #674

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

I'm talking about my prize code not working said code had already been used many others have stated the same thing.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #675
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

2:11pm. Wow! I was about to give up totally. I've been trying to find a diamond since last night at midnight and I finally got one! Thank you to the lamb who gave such fantastic instructions for finding the floating diamond. Love the dress, but geez, if I was that frustrated, I can only imagine how little kids must feel right now. Good luck to those who haven't found a diamond yet. I am proof that good things come to those who wait.
NDmaria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #676
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

I got my code last night but it ended up in my spam filter. Attaching a few photos of Michelle the Pink and White dog
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMShocked_WickedQueenDress.jpg (95.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgMShocked_ParlorWQD.jpg (150.7 KB, 1 views)
JennaBee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #677

luvkinz445 is on a distinguished road

I have been able to win more than once using the same email address. I also have been able to use more than one code per account. Keep trying. I have had a few that said 'already used' but keep trying lamb's method. Thank you lamb!
luvkinz445 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:26 PM   #678

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by gattshall6
We have 5 webkinz accounts and each of my kids have their own email address, so they could each get a diamond. 3 of the 5 codes said they had already been used. This isn't fair since we can only get one code per email & I don't want to break the rules by trying to get them another one.

I would recommend that anyone that gets a code, put it on as soon as you get it.
The ad does say you have a "chance" to recieve one. I'm still bummed though. We're in the same boat. I'm glad they each have their own email and account. That way I don't have to decide who doesn't get one. They would not be happy with me. That's for sure. *sigh*
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:27 PM   #679

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Can i send a dress from other accts to my main account
or is it like an Estore item that can not be sent???
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #680
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

ive been doing this for 20 minutes or so and still no diamond . is there a trick to this?
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: