Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #651
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Okay I just clicked on a diamond answer the quClick the image to open in full size.estion correct and recieved this message

What does this mean?

you entered something incorrectly. make sure you use all capital letters with the security code!!!! make sure you checked the box for rules, put in the answer and double check your email info
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #652
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by pogokitty123
oooh I think it means that
a. you didn't use case sensitive
b. the campaign is down. lol

I wondered about the case sensitive and my letters

were something like

xy5WZ..

I had alot of letters that were tough to tell if they were upper or lower case and there is no 'get another code' button like at the estore
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #653

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Whats the deal with the codes not working. The phones are going to be ringing off the hook at Ganz on Monday!
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #654
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

I JUST got mine!! I'm SO happy!!!

- Joey
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #655

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
you entered something incorrectly. make sure you use all capital letters with the security code!!!! make sure you checked the box for rules, put in the answer and double check your email info

So it is always capital letters?
bromsisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #656

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

i need help.... any tips?
dancerchic41 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #657
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

the codes are always all caps according to Ganz
"Case-Sensitive
October 24th, 2009 Remember, if you see something that says “case-sensitive,” it means that you have to type it in exactly as it appears. All of the verification codes used on our special events are in capital letters. In the example below, you must type in 66CSX — if you type in 66csx or 66Csx, or any other combination, it will not work and you will get an error message. Happy hunting!"
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #658
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kinz4mykidz
I haven't even tried to use any of the email adresses again. I don't want to lose what we did finally get. lol I got 4 used codes and 3 good ones. We have 7 WW accounts in our house.
We got a bad code too and I am not sure if I can use or not that email address again! It said the code has already been used. I wonder if someone was guessing and found this codes. I know we didn't use it.
Clibab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #659

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Been on Webkinznewz for an over an hour, and haven't seen any diamonds. Are the showing up for anyone else?
mlh918 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #660

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

they aren't for me...
dancerchic41 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: