Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 07:50 PM   #51
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest

I will share a tip here that seemed to really work with us for the flying carpets. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond apple is there or not, probably starting from the top left hand corner. If not, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond apple, I recommend you try this.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
The thing is with the last click to win on that site it said chance but as long as you got the question{s} right then you were sent an email with a code in it to be able to enter in the code section of ww to get {redeem} the prize -- that time it was the griffin rugs. Maybe it was an early trial run but in any case maybe they will still get it if they answered right and type out a good email address that would be great.
I hope your right because if thats true than everybody does have a chance to win. this time I will make sure I use the google to help with the math lol. last time I put wrong answer and never saw another rug. oh well lol. but I really want this dress its cute. The rug I can live without
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #53
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh cool!!! Now I gotta wait for the ghost AND the diamond. Looks like I can kiss my free time good bye this week! LOL.

Trick is to use a calculator! lol. That's what my sister does, and it works every time!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #54
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info Good Luck Everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:04 PM   #55
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Oh no i stink at math! LOL i forget the symbols, ( ) < etc and what they mean,oh sheesh! LOL

Last edited by ChrissyW; 10-23-2009 at 08:08 PM..
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #56
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest

Use a calculator!

Use a Calculator! It works!

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I will share a tip here that seemed to really work with us for the flying carpets. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond apple is there or not, probably starting from the top left hand corner. If not, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond apple, I recommend you try this.
Another trick is simply to clear your cache numerous times. LOL
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:13 PM   #57
DSWEPL (:

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

I so want that dress! It woukd go perfelctly with my dwarf/snow white costumes!!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #58
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

so do the email u enter have to b associated w/ a WW account or can they just b any email u have? cuz i have multiple emails but only one is linked to a WW account...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:15 PM   #59

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

This is great news for those of us going through Snow White withdrawal!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #60

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Is the contest for everyone, or are the people in Quebec, Florida and New York, EXCLUDED and DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AGAIN?
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: