Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #501
Webkinz :)
cinchouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

I got a "Campaign not active". Anyone else?
cinchouse is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #502
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Lessa
Does anyone know if you can use the same email twice?
I sent 4 codes to my same e-mail and they all showed up. I think we only need 1 e-mail address this time. Which is great!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #503
gdshantz
Gift Guru

gdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socksgdshantz rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
I sent 4 codes to my same e-mail and they all showed up. I think we only need 1 e-mail address this time. Which is great!
How did you find the gem?
gdshantz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:44 AM   #504
Unregistered

This is way to difficult! But for dress i suppose, have to eat here and sleep here to look for this! Anyway I have to tabs open and refreshing and nothing so far, must get one!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #505
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

Can you see it float by twice? I've got one already but...
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #506
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

I even copied and pasted... it is still used!
HELP ME PLEASE!!
EgyptObsessed is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #507
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I'm finding that these contests at WebkinzNewz don't like yahoo email addresses. This has been my experience anyway. The codes just never show up.

View Post Originally Posted by EgyptObsessed
I even copied and pasted... it is still used!
HELP ME PLEASE!!
This happens sometimes, we don't know why. You are going to have to find another diamond and use a new email address.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #508
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have two windows Explorer windows open and I just keep going back and forth.

I am giving it about 3 seconds to show up.

A few people here say that they have seen it at the bottom, thus they are making their screens 25%, but I have only gotten it floating across the top.

it is pretty big, you can't miss it....just keep clicking back and forth. It is taking me about 20-30 times for it to show up.
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #509
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

But mine is comcast...
EgyptObsessed is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:48 AM   #510
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by EgyptObsessed
I think I will try that 2 but I want to try and get another in case...
I also took a screen shot of it and sent it with the email, i replied so that the code was there that way they could at least see part of the code in the screen shot.
murray is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: