Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest

Hope you all have a good chance!
Dr.Pepper is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #42

funnywebbies is a jewel in the roughfunnywebbies is a jewel in the rough

Coolio! I wonder if just one person can win, or if everybody can get a dress? Sounds cool, But the dress is kinda ugly . I would have expected the dress to be more "Witchy".
funnywebbies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #43
glasspassions has a spectacular aura about

don't fret one diget addition and one diget multiplication. luck
glasspassions is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:16 PM   #44
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Welcome Glasspassions!! Thanks for all of the information. It is truly helpful!! Was this an American Account or Asian? I hope it is not one prize per email. That would be hard to win! This is turning out to be a fun Halloween season in Webkinz World
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:28 PM   #45
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks for posting this info and hope everyone has good luck
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #46

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

just as I was getting over the carpultunel in my clicking hand too.
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #47
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by glasspassions
I am glasspassions. You only get a CHANCE to get in a drawing to win one of 50,000 I think it said. Yes I was able to play but only got a chance. There are two math simple questions and then enter email and a scrambled nuber letter code thing. One TRY per email they told me. So I guess we won't all be sitting by the computer all day, to bad.

I am so happy I was able to contribute something here. I just started WI lastnight. I felt left out because I had no knowlage compared to you guys. you are all exsperts! Glad i could post something new and exciting! I hope someone wins!
Thanks for the information GlassPassions! Welcome to WI - glad you joined us!

I hope I don't mess up the math questions.
Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:38 PM   #48
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I hope I get one. I would love the witch dress for my collection. Good luck everyone.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:42 PM   #49

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

THESES FLOATING THING CONTESTS DRIVE ME NUTS.
JMHAMMER is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #50
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

The thing is with the last click to win on that site it said chance but as long as you got the question{s} right then you were sent an email with a code in it to be able to enter in the code section of ww to get {redeem} the prize -- that time it was the griffin rugs. Maybe it was an early trial run but in any case maybe they will still get it if they answered right and type out a good email address that would be great.
KeyLargo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: