Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 03:08 AM   #331
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
No wonder this thing is only supposed to be for 18 and older, kids have the sense to go to bed when they are tired, and quit something when it's a "go nowhere". I have to "wake up" in three hours to go to the city for the weekend, hence my stupidity of sitting in front of the computer for 4 hours (in between throwing in loads of laundry). I didn't want to miss the opportunity of trying to get a diamond, but it looks like my luck is soooooo not there Oh well good luck to all of you, and those of you that have more than one - "thwbit! ". Now I'm going to stamp my foot and say "it's not fair" and go to bed for, well, less than 3 hours ( I still have three weekend bags to pack)
If your tired in the morning, blame webkinz for making you addicted. If it weren't for them you'd be in bed right now. LOL.
Have a good night's sleep, hope you can maybe find some dresses in the trading room, or maybe have some luck tomorrow.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 03:10 AM   #332
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Turned off my software firewall (still have router firewall), turned off antivirus, refreshed gazillion times, opened window about the same number. No diamond but tons of ads. Sigh. Going back to bed.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:11 AM   #333

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Hello - just wondering if those who found a lot of dresses have more than 1 email account?

I would like to send some to friends but that would mean more than 1 per email ccount if I was successful in finding another one...

Should i create more email accounts?

thanks all!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #334

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

I didn't create more - just asked my mom, sisters, friends, etc. if I could use their email for a prize for my kids if I get it.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #335

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Yeshualovesme
I didn't create more - just asked my mom, sisters, friends, etc. if I could use their email for a prize for my kids if I get it.
Great idea! I will do the same...that is if I am lucky enough to find more.

Bye everybody!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:16 AM   #336
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Mailinator - Let Them Eat Spam!

you can use this to create umpteen email addresses for one time use only
Old 10-24-2009, 03:16 AM   #337

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

Well the rules (after I clicked a diamond) said also that there will only be 50,000 dresses... so I think people may be stingy with them in the trading room.
Yeshualovesme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:17 AM   #338
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned

I've decided Ganz hates me. I'll just hope the trading room is kinder.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #339
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
I've decided Ganz hates me. I'll just hope the trading room is kinder.
I think that if I get a few more of the dresses I might end up giving them away in the trading room.
Personally I'm not that much of a fan of the dress's design. :p
Best of luck with finding it in the trading room.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #340
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.
I think that if I get a few more of the dresses I might end up giving them away in the trading room.
Personally I'm not that much of a fan of the dress's design. :p
Best of luck with finding it in the trading room.
Thanks for the well wishes!

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: