Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 02:35 AM   #301
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Anyone have any advice on getting these diamonds? I've been sitting here for 45 minutes maybe refreshing the page every few seconds? Not having much luck here, haha.

Man I just found a diamond and then I accidentally refreshed the page.
How smart of me. xD
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 02:35 AM   #302
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
You mean on Webkinz Newz page, right? And how frequently does it appear with refresh? Every 10? Just wondering if I still have the same glitch as with the Griffin Rug where I never saw it no matter what I did on Firefox or IE.
Since 12:00 I have only gotten 3 diamonds, and yes it is on the Webkinz news site same place where griffin rugs were at. Tina says hi by the way!
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:37 AM   #303
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I will share a tip here that seemed to really work with us for the flying carpets. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond apple is there or not, probably starting from the top left hand corner. If not, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond apple, I recommend you try this.

This is working great with the diamonds too. Have caught 8 so far.

Wait till the page says done (loading that is). I also use Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always.
I just wanted to show everyone this great post which really helped me! I got 2 dresses!
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:40 AM   #304
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Quote:
The Prize consists of a virtual Fairy Tale Evil Queen Dress. There are 50000 Prizes available to be won. The first 50000 Entrants who correctly answer, without mechanical or other assistance, a mathematical skill-testing question will win the Prize.
This is what it says in the Rules. Only 50000 dresses!
Bear10176 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:42 AM   #305

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.
Anyone have any advice on getting these diamonds? I've been sitting here for 45 minutes maybe refreshing the page every few seconds? Not having much luck here, haha.

Man I just found a diamond and then I accidentally refreshed the page.
How smart of me. xD
Try 3 1/2 hours with absolutely nothing!! I have cleared my cache like 20 times, my pop-up blocker is allowing pop-ups and my laptop thinks it's been taken to the spa as it has been refreshed so many times
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:45 AM   #306
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Try 3 1/2 hours with absolutely nothing!! I have cleared my cache like 20 times, my pop-up blocker is allowing pop-ups and my laptop thinks it's been taken to the spa as it has been refreshed so many times
While the computer may be refreshed, I am most certainly not refreshed.
I will not be refreshed until I get one of these diamonds I tell you!
xD
Also that one tip about opening up WebkinzNews from WW and stuff isn't helping me any. xP

Looks like Webkinz will have me pulling an allnighter.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:47 AM   #307
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Is anyone having luck with the codes? I heard some people say they were getting the message that their new codes had already been used.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:51 AM   #308
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
Is anyone having luck with the codes? I heard some people say they were getting the message that their new codes had already been used.
I've yet to have any problems with my codes (I've entered over ten). I enter my code as soon as I get it, this might make a difference. I've seen a lot of people saying their codes are already used though.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:51 AM   #309
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I'll check mine...
cocoabean is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:52 AM   #310

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

I have gotten one and the code worked for me.
terwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: