Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 02:26 AM   #291
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
It just does. Go to the main page and look, if not there, refresh.
You mean on Webkinz Newz page, right? And how frequently does it appear with refresh? Every 10? Just wondering if I still have the same glitch as with the Griffin Rug where I never saw it no matter what I did on Firefox or IE.
zingyginger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #292
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
My friend has a 4th grader, the only reason I know that's when it's taught .. I have had to help her w/ her homework. lol

Calc is much different. Not a ton of basic math going on in there. Tons of algebra though.
My much younger brother has a learning disorder so I'm a little off on where to base when kids should learn things. He's a middle school-er now and still struggles with his times tables.

I wish Ganz would just have the case sensitive code there and no math problem. People seem to be having enough problems with capitalizing their letters as per the instructions.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #293
funwithfamily
Webkinz :)

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by zingyginger
You mean on Webkinz Newz page, right? And how frequently does it appear with refresh? Every 10? Just wondering if I still have the same glitch as with the Griffin Rug where I never saw it no matter what I did on Firefox or IE.
You're not alone. I didn't get any rugs either... and I have not seen a diamond. And I think they should have put this contest in ww not in the newspaper.
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:29 AM   #294

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I have IE, Firefox, Chrome -- can't see it no matter what I do. Even using another computer with a different OS.

Good thing noone else is here to see me -- I will either be crying or banging my head on my computer desk in a few more minutes
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #295

angelblonddee is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin
I just clicked on a diamond, go the answer correctly and received a feature code in my email. When I went to log the code on it told me it had already been used. I hadn't used it. How do I get a new code or make this code work? Any advice would be great,

Thanks

Hey Everyone!!!

I went to Webkinz Newz and I saw the Diamond as soon as the page loaded I was so surprised that I almost Missed it and just like Bundykin I got my code to check out the Beautiful Dress and to My Surprise When I put my code in it also said that "This Code Has Already Been Used" After Several more tries it still hasnt worked. I went back to get another Diamond and hasnt seen one since.

I Think We should make a list of Everyone who has a code that doesnt work we should make a list and send it to Ganz if they are unwilling to work with us. I appreciate all they do but we deserve our prizes.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! I HOPE YOUR CODES WORK!
angelblonddee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:30 AM   #296
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

It's pretty random for me. I can refresh the page once and get a diamond, other times it has taken 50+ page refreshes.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #297

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I did end up getting a code, but with as many saying that their code is invalid, I hope mine works. I'll find out tomorrow when I enter it. Wish me luck!
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:32 AM   #298
funwithfamily

funwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to beholdfunwithfamily is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I did end up getting a code, but with as many saying that their code is invalid, I hope mine works. I'll find out tomorrow when I enter it. Wish me luck!
i do hope it works for you! Good luck!
funwithfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:33 AM   #299
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kkww05
Aw, don't feel bad! They look pretty similar, and younger kids really wouldn't know how to do either one. I'm just a nerd!
Don't worry about it. You'll need more sticks and stones to hurt my feelings I was just a little surprised about the bombardment of math lessons I got. Typically people just overlook mistakes like that and instead I got 3 corrections. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll still be referring to it as FOIL though; memory of a spoon and all...
Old 10-24-2009, 02:33 AM   #300
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Kinda late coming here but how do I get the diamond to appear?
Here's what I am doing. I have one window open w/ a notepad of emails to use. I have another window open w/ a ton of tabs of the newspaper. I have zoomed out so I see a huge margin of blue. The diamond will float in that left margin. I hit 'reload all tabs' and click through all of the tabs. When I see a diamond, I select an email from the list and finish the form. And repeat.

Click the image to open in full size.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: