Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #21
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest

Hi Glasspassions, welcome to WI.

What section of webkinznews.com were you looking at when the diamond came by?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
glasspassions has a spectacular aura about

Hello, I am glass passions, thanks for putting my name in, that was so cool. This game was different than the others there is only 1 chance per account or email I forget. A chance that you may win. I was caught so off guard by it. I am brand new to wi. so glad I could contribute. The diamond was fast too across the top of the whole screen about the size of a fall leaf but faster. Then you have to read rules and fill out paper. The two math questions are simple and no time limit. Good luck to all. oh and it is BEFORE you log in in the NEWZ section.

the newz part about kinzpost being closed. thanks everyone is so nice here
glasspassions is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #23
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

Cool. I hope, I find the ad. Maybe get the dress. Can't wait.
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #24
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Great contest! I can't wait!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #25
Friends Always!

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by Jerkinz
Cool, so did she get the prize?

I thought she said that she answered the two math questions correctly, but it registered as incorrect and she didn't get it. Test run, maybe? (shrugs...)
My Escape is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #26
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

How fun, looks like the new griffin rug contest. Looks like I will have get out all my email accounts to get more than 1. We ended up with over 25 griffin rugs.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #27

you are all so nice to us newbies here, unlike the sometimes rude clubhouse. I love looking at everyones rooms and houses that is fun for a newbie! thanks for being so welcoming. I hope to learn the sight better and maybe put a room on myself. I have a small house with few things but most rare. I am a passion puppy oh love puppy i guess you call them my name is passion puppy.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #28
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Ooh, I am totally clicking for one of those!!! THANKS,

Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #29
Lil Kinz

pinkbanana is on a distinguished road

I am going to try it out!
pinkbanana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #30

I am brand new I am not sure about any thread things or not and i for sure don't know how to do pictures. LOL I am an old school mom this computer stuff takes a while. I didn't win prize just got a chance to sign up to win it but am hopefull! It isn't an ad ( at least it wasn't for me) I was just reading newz about no kinz post and a fast diamond shot by... kind of like the fall leafs. I clicked and it brought up a page of questions and rules. and two easy math questions.

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: