Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:23 AM   #231
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
I've managed to get about 12 diamonds tonight... Justin are you going to hold a contest for this? With KinzPost down I can't send them to the WIGiftz account... So could I maybe just PM you the codes? Or shall we just wait until KinzPost is fixed?

My Goodness!!!

I've been trying for over an hour and haven't gotten even one yet.
Congrats.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:23 AM   #232
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

still nothing my sister is cring cuz she is to young to do it her self and i feel bad i cant help her fr what should i do i tried everthing everbody is posting ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #233
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin
Do you have to use a different email address each time?
The rules say that it's one code per email however they are giving out multiple codes to the same email address. The rules also say they reserve the right to void any codes sent to emails that get multiple.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:24 AM   #234
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

I have only gotten one. Have some different e-mails to use.

Want to check my code but WW is shutdown for me tonight.

Eyes so tired! Night all! This time I mean it! : )
Mom4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:25 AM   #235
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

how do you open newzs from ww?
lilpaw19 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #236

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by KinzKrazi
No luck for me with the Diamonds...haven't seen a one and I've tired the reopening and refreshing. Nothing. Over 2 hrs, no diamonds and no ghosts. =(

Almost 2 hours and 30 minutes for me, and "diddly squat" not even a glimmer or glint of a diamond, I thought clicking for Snow White was bad, but at least you got something in return for all that refreshing pages stuff!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:26 AM   #237
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
how do you open newzs from ww?
Right below Log In/New Member is a link that will open webkinznewz.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:28 AM   #238
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin
Do you have to use a different email address each time?
I have 2 Safari browsers going, I just wait long enough for the "loading" to go away and refresh again. I click on the Webkinz W Newz banner to refresh the site just because it's a big target to hit

I get one about every 5 mins or so. Answer is always the same '1'

I do have my own dedicated webhosting server with about 12 domains so I have unlimited email address that all filter into one mailbox. So for me yes I use a different email address for each win. I don't know if they have it limited to 1 per email or not, I don't bother testing since I can just dream up new email address on the fly and get the email.
catekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:29 AM   #239
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I've found two so far....They are easier to find than the candy!!!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #240
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

has anyone gotten one since WW shut down?
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: