Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #221
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

ok thanks everbody going to try for like 10 more min then bed for me......... thanks for the help also have fun haunting for candy i got some kinda pop
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #222

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Oh my gosh i finally got one!!!! Yippee...now off to see if it is in my email...fingers crossed...
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:10 AM   #223
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Here is a screenie that I took of the floating diamond..it falls slowly from the top left hand of the screen, then meanders over slightly to the right side...the math problem is quite simple

Click the image to open in full size.
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:13 AM   #224
bundykin is an unknown quantity at this point

I just clicked on a diamond, go the answer correctly and received a feature code in my email. When I went to log the code on it told me it had already been used. I hadn't used it. How do I get a new code or make this code work? Any advice would be great,

Thanks
bundykin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #225

KinzKrazi is an unknown quantity at this point

No luck for me with the Diamonds...haven't seen a one and I've tired the reopening and refreshing. Nothing. Over 2 hrs, no diamonds and no ghosts. =(
KinzKrazi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:15 AM   #226
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin
I just clicked on a diamond, go the answer correctly and received a feature code in my email. When I went to log the code on it told me it had already been used. I hadn't used it. How do I get a new code or make this code work? Any advice would be great,

Thanks
Someone mentioned earlier that in a previous similar contest this was a big problem and that Ganz didn't do anything about it even if you called. My best advice would be to just find another diamond and hope that one's code will work.
Sorry that this happened to you!
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:17 AM   #227
Mad at Ganz!

catekinz will become famous soon enough

I've managed to get about 12 diamonds tonight... Justin are you going to hold a contest for this? With KinzPost down I can't send them to the WIGiftz account... So could I maybe just PM you the codes? Or shall we just wait until KinzPost is fixed?
catekinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #228

View Post Originally Posted by catekinz
I've managed to get about 12 diamonds tonight... Justin are you going to hold a contest for this? With KinzPost down I can't send them to the WIGiftz account... So could I maybe just PM you the codes? Or shall we just wait until KinzPost is fixed?
Do you have to use a different email address each time?
Old 10-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #229
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by bundykin

Thanks
I just had it happen to one of my codes too. I guess you just try again. The diamonds are plentiful so no worries really.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:23 AM   #230

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
I just had it happen to one of my codes too. I guess you just try again. The diamonds are plentiful so no worries really.
I've only had that one with the bad code. How long do you all stay on before reloading the page? Does the diamond come fairly quickly or do I hang out for a few minutes? I didn't find any rugs and really like the dress. I really want to find one.

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: