Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 01:02 AM   #211
Kevin
Webkinz :)

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
Thanks for sharing your picture The wig looks great with the dress! I got fed up with ghost hunting too.
the ghost comes out every 20 mins for most people.
Bear10176 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:02 AM   #212

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

Finally found a diamond floating by on the webkinz news site and was sent my code for the dress! Hopefully the code will work once I log on to Webkinz later today!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:03 AM   #213
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
This really is great advice! Worked like a charm for me!

Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by lamb
I will share a tip here that seemed to really work with us for the flying carpets. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond apple is there or not, probably starting from the top left hand corner. If not, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond apple, I recommend you try this.

This is working great with the diamonds too. Have caught 8 so far.

Wait till the page says done (loading that is). I also use Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always.

i have been trying this for some time i dont know what im doing wrong im doing like u say but nothing why dod they have to make things hard
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #214
SVULADYVOLS88

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by murray
good luck ashley!!
thanks!
ashleymulder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #215
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
i have been trying this for some time i dont know what im doing wrong im doing like u say but nothing why dod they have to make things hard
Sometimes I seem to get 2 really close together and then there are longer waits in between. Hope you stick with it if you can.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #216

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Still no luck.

Just wanted to let others that have not had success for diamonds that they are not alone lol. Giving up soon....
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:06 AM   #217
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
I'm having the same problem, everything that has worked for other will not work for me
murray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:07 AM   #218
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

I bet it's an odd thing. You have a certain probability of getting the diamond each time the page refreshes. Think positive if this is the case! Lucky, lucky, lucky
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #219
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

I GOT ONE!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
murray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 01:08 AM   #220
soebled2
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by murray
I GOT ONE!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
way to go!

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: