Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 01:17 AM   #1281
Gift Guru

angelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledgeangelofmine flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

hi i got like 200 diamonds but about a quater of them don't work and i got punished for putting in the wrong codes for 24 hours i got about 80 codes in so far .and those darn ghosty keep frezing up i only got 2 pieces of candy i saw him like 5 other times but it froze before i could even click on it i hope they fix it and make it easier to fine i don't think the people who work at ganz have kids because mine sure don't like to sit in front of the computer and wait for an hour for one to turn up.i'M VERY DISSAPPOINT with the trick or treating thing they alway make it so hard
angel

Last edited by angelofmine; 10-26-2009 at 01:27 AM..
angelofmine is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2009, 05:52 AM   #1282
Webkinz :)
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

I found that each time we got a diamond we had to grab the code quick and enter it and not let codes sit in our emails, I think possibly they sent duplicate codes out and first one to enter got the dress. It seemed if we caught a diamond and quickly grabbed the code from email and entered it then it would work everytime, if we let a couple go to email and then try to do it half would be invalid codes..strange but it is how we found it to work best for us.
jemkinz1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:48 AM   #1283
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I have never had any luck at all with any of the giveaways on Webkinz Newz.........I never saw a single Griffin Rug, both times they ran that contest, and I was not seeing any floating diamonds yet, even after clicking around the site for a long time. Then I remembered reading something about some firewalls blocking the floating images. So I turned off my firewall and sure enough, I caught 5 diamonds in about 15 minutes. Now I can't go and recommend this strategy because it does make your computer vulnerable to possible viruses, but I wanted to let people know about it because others may also be wondering why they never see the floating items on Webkinz Newz.

Nickelcat
________
:husky:
Serendipity

PS. I did turn my firewall right back on when I was done catching diamonds!

Do we know if these Evil Queen dresses can be Kinzposted? We can't try it out since Kinzpost has been closed for updates.

Nickelcat
_________
:husky:
Serendipity

Last edited by Nickelcat; 10-26-2009 at 08:48 AM..
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:58 AM   #1284
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by lily1117
UGH!!!! I was able to see one diamond and the feature code it gave me was already used it said
We tried our code this morning and got the message that the code was already used. I called Ganz and the woman I spoke to told me the code had been used by (she gave me the User name) someone yesterday. I told her that it was not us and what time my email came through. She asked for our name, WW account id, and telephone number. She then told me to forward our email, include our name, birthday, WW id, and with that information and proof of Code receipt, they would email a new code to us.

If your feature code is also giving you the "already used" message you should contact Ganz @ 1.866.932.5469 they are open 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time.

Good Luck!
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #1285
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I just got the message from customer service, and got the user name of who used it...but since I just kept getting diamonds until I got valid codes, I won't worry about it. I was just curious how they would address this issue.

Looks like they aren't, so I feel so bad for those that did get an invalid code. I really hope they don't start taking prizes away from people that did use their emails multiple times, especially since I kept getting invalid codes! I got one dress for my email, I just had to wade through several invalid codes first!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:02 PM   #1286

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

congrats on getting it I found it too and click on it and it broung up a place to but your email in it but I nerve got anything...so bummed
cfent57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1287
scm804
Lil Kinz

scm804 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am SOOO Happy I won one!!I put it on my Fav Webkniz Sara!!he Is Accessorized With Her Gold Sandles And The Crown Of Wonder!!:chi:
Hope You All Have A Happy Halloween
Love,
scm804 & Midnight (My Bat)
scm804 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:46 PM   #1288
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

Ganz redeemed all of my wrong codes, I have gotten dresses for all of them. Thanks to Ganz for outstanding customer support!
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #1289
e always knew I was
Gifted

olioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud ofolioliok has much to be proud of

HELP!!
I have two BRAND NEW unused diamond codes in two different inboxes. However, when I attempt to enter them onto an account EVEN IF I have never entered a dress onto that account before, it tells me the code is used. I know it's not the date, because I entered a dress today, both before and after this happened...
???

Has this happened to anyone else?
olioliok is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #1290
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by olioliok
HELP!!
I have two BRAND NEW unused diamond codes in two different inboxes. However, when I attempt to enter them onto an account EVEN IF I have never entered a dress onto that account before, it tells me the code is used. I know it's not the date, because I entered a dress today, both before and after this happened...
???

Has this happened to anyone else?
Quote:
Ganz redeemed all of my wrong codes, I have gotten dresses for all of them. Thanks to Ganz for outstanding customer support!

looks like you need to call them
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: