Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 09:44 PM   #1241
Webkinz :)

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by susan1773
So I just sit on the newspaper front page and eventually a diamond will appear?

NOT the NEWSPAPER
Go to Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait
Iwantthemall is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #1242
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Hey, I don't know if this has been mentioned lately, but for those who were fortunate to get LOTS of dresses, there is an account you can send an FR to -- WIGiftz -- and once you become friends (and once KinzPost is back up) you can send your extra items to WI to be used in future contests (like they did with the Griffin Rugs).
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #1243
Unregistered

We can not get the codes from the diamonds to work in the code shop.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:54 PM   #1244

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

okay, I have a diamond screen and am out of addresses. anyone want it?
Iwantthemall is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:56 PM   #1245
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

all i was doing was going to news, down to announcements then to what's new and on down that line, i was getting a diamond right after i closed from entering. i got 14 in a row a matter of maybe 5 min. but... only 7 codes worked.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #1246
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Now that I've got the hang of this (finaly thanks to Froggy Doodle here are a few things you can try to improve your odds at getting your dress. Here are 3 tips..:

TIP #1: Shrinking the font size is the really advantageous. I did this by using the "Ctrl" and "-" keys so the screen showed the entire page in my screen, the diamonds consistently appeared in the extreme side of the page and are very easy to see this way.

TIP #2: Once you do find a diamond, after entering your details and you get the "this event is not currently active" (along those lines) you can simply right click and select "back" from the menu. It will refresh the entry and you can enter your information again.

TIP #3: I was able to use the URL through history to activate another entry, sending my kids their own codes, and of course sending it through their own e-mail address.

I have, thanks to the great members of WI, been able to obtain a cute dress for my kinz (and my kids' kinz too), so hopefully these tips will help you secure your own too. Enjoy
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:59 PM   #1247

TopazR is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
It has been posted elsewhere on the boards that the same email address will work multiple times....here is a link to that thread...just click on the statement below...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nd-but-568286/
Thanks for the link. Yes, I have read that some are being able to use the same email address multiple times and yet others have not. However as you pointed out in your post it does say in the rules only one submission per email. This was my first diamond ("so far" I hope!) so I appreciate those of you who are "old hands" at this already helping us "newbies" along!
TopazR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:02 PM   #1248
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

I have 4 codes for dresses that say they have been used already. Do you think Ganz will do anything about this. Am wondering whether i should call them about this.
Fiveplay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:04 PM   #1249
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Now that I've got the hang of this (finaly thanks to Froggy Doodle here are a few things you can try to improve your odds at getting your dress. Here are 3 tips..:

TIP #1: Shrinking the font size is the really advantageous. I did this by using the "Ctrl" and "-" keys so the screen showed the entire page in my screen, the diamonds consistently appeared in the extreme side of the page and are very easy to see this way.

TIP #2: Once you do find a diamond, after entering your details and you get the "this event is not currently active" (along those lines) you can simply right click and select "back" from the menu. It will refresh the entry and you can enter your information again.

TIP #3: I was able to use the URL through history to activate another entry, sending my kids their own codes, and of course sending it through their own e-mail address.

I have, thanks to the great members of WI, been able to obtain a cute dress for my kinz (and my kids' kinz too), so hopefully these tips will help you secure your own too. Enjoy
Great tips Exoteric....and I'm so glad you managed to get some dresses before the end of flying rare diamonds!!! It's amazing how simple things just get past us sometimes...and then the flash of light happens. I'm very happy you caught it in time!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #1250
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Great tips Exoteric....and I'm so glad you managed to get some dresses before the end of flying rare diamonds!!! It's amazing how simple things just get past us sometimes...and then the flash of light happens. I'm very happy you caught it in time!
You took the words right out of my mouth!

After seeing that there can only be 50000 dresses awarded, I've made an effort to send some to my friends (for their kids) so that they can redeem one too, I'm VERY glad to have returned in time to enjoy this - thanks again for you help!
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: