Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 06:39 PM   #1141
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

I've gotten about 7 already xDD
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #1142
Webkinz :)

c2justice is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! Well I finally got a diamond and went through the process, answered my question; gave my e-mail address; received my e-mail congrats with a code. But when I put the code in it said it was a code that had already been used. I have not even payed yet let alone received a code before. This makes me sad and I hope it is just a mistake I'm just not sure what to do. I don't even know if I can get another diamond. Any advice?
Tnx!!!
c2justice is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1143
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by c2justice
Hello! Well I finally got a diamond and went through the process, answered my question; gave my e-mail address; received my e-mail congrats with a code. But when I put the code in it said it was a code that had already been used. I have not even payed yet let alone received a code before. This makes me sad and I hope it is just a mistake I'm just not sure what to do. I don't even know if I can get another diamond. Any advice?
Tnx!!!
Many people are having this problem. The only 'solution' is to find another diamond and use that one's code. This was a problem in past webkinz newz contests like this and when called Ganz told people there was nothing they could do, they won't give you a new code or item.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #1144
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Well I finally got a code that worked for my daughter but I put in my same email as for the one I got for myself so technically I broke their rule.
But they sent me 2 used codes to 2 emails for her grown brother and sister who do not play.
If I knew this was going to happen I would have given her the dress instead of me and thanks to Ganz closing the kinz post I could not send it to her.
They really put us between a rock and a hard place due to their rules.
they have her and my account for the deluxe on the same email so what is their problem with 2 dresses for 2 accounts.
Their glitches are impossible. It is just so frustrating.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #1145

How often do the diamonds come by? I am even more sadden by the fact that they won't make it right. It is very disappointing to go to that effort and then in te end no pirze. It is upsetting to the kids who are all excited. I will try and get another diamond so my daughter can have a dress. Tnx for your reply. I hae not had much luck in the past with getting replys to my posts, so thank you very much!!!!!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #1146
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

How often do the diamonds come by? I am even more sadden by the fact that they won't make it right. It is very disappointing to go to that effort and then in te end no pirze. It is upsetting to the kids who are all excited. I will try and get another diamond so my daughter can have a dress. Tnx for your reply. I hae not had much luck in the past with getting replys to my posts, so thank you very much!!!!!
The diamonds have been coming fairly quickly for me about one diamond per every 10 to 20 page refreshes.
Good luck finding another one! It is disappointing that they wont make it right but I supposed they have no real proof that the code isn't actually used by that person (and I'm sure people do try to cheat like that).
Old 10-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #1147
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Awesome! I've gotten 14 so far...I hope I get more! Good luck everyone!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:56 PM   #1148

Yeah that is true, a few can ruin it for the many! Ok refresh, refresh!!! Now I was reading something......is there a problem using my e-mail address again? Are you allowed to get more than one diamond.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #1149
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Tnx!!!
Same thing happened to me. Nothing me can do at this pint. All me can do is hope those codes are usable later on.
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #1150
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Yeah that is true, a few can ruin it for the many! Ok refresh, refresh!!! Now I was reading something......is there a problem using my e-mail address again? Are you allowed to get more than one diamond.
The rules say one dress code per email address; however, they sill send multiple codes to the same email. Be careful though be it is followed up by saying that they reserve the right to void those codes for people doing this. There have been past contests with the same rules though and no one has ever reported Ganz voiding code or taking away prizes. So the choice is pretty much up to you.

ETA: The rules say nothing about how many diamonds a person is allowed to catch. It just says one code per email.

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: