Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 03:17 PM   #1051
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
Here's what worked and/or didn't work for our accounts/email addresses:

Twice on Saturday we got the error message.
Twice on Sunday we got the error message.
When it finally DID work (on Sunday) and we didn't get the error messages.......
Any diamond codes sent to a "yahoo" or yahoo affiliated ("rocketmail") email account WE NEVER RECEIVED !!!
Any diamond codes sent to any other email account we DID receive!
so,
the problem seems to be with where you send your code to (ie: yahoo emails not working)

Although this doesn't really help those people with yahoo email accounts, it may provide some help as to where the glitch is.

I will still be calling ganz Monday morning!
Hi we have a YMAIL account with Yahoo and it worked for us but my DH company e-mail account got a code but said was already used.
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #1052
I'm A Christian Girl
Webkinz :)

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

my mom found three diamonds but when we tried to enter them in the code shop, it said the codes have already been used. is this a glitch? HELP! ! ! !! !
wtmmr5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #1053
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

yay!! i got my code
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #1054
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by wtmmr5
my mom found three diamonds but when we tried to enter them in the code shop, it said the codes have already been used. is this a glitch? HELP! ! ! !! !
Many people are having this problem. The only 'solution' is to find another diamond and use that one's code. This was a problem in past webkinz newz contests like this and when called Ganz told people there was nothing they could do, they won't give you a new code or item.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:24 PM   #1055

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

SAME WITH me!!! i just got one and i was all excited and i tried to enter it and it said the code has already been used =[ please helpp
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #1056
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

i JUST found 3 diamonds but haven't used them yet. .

should i use my codes now or should i wait??
Music298 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #1057

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

yay i found another and i got the dress! sweet!!
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #1058
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Got 5 in about 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess i have been lucky all my codes work!!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:34 PM   #1059

Tagna is on a distinguished road

I've had 3 codes that said, "already used". I managed to get a few other diamonds and they worked! Thank goodness. I'm using the codes as soon as I get them!
Tagna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #1060

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Well, I hope I don't get in trouble for the three dresses I got. I got two for my nieces who don't get to access their accounts very frequently. As soon as Kinzpost comes back I'll be sending the dresses to them. So I hope Ganz doesn't get upset that I had three codes sent to the same email address.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: