Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #1031
Webkinz :)

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

I'm a little worried. . . .
it's been like say 30 minutes and i've
still not recieved my email. . . .
I hope I still get it I was really excited.
Maybe they ran out of codes to give away?
~Cats4ever
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:45 PM   #1032
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I use my same email, and have recieved over 25 codes.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #1033

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

my code didn't work. they said it was used!! so sad
total5747 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:48 PM   #1034
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cats4ever
I'm a little worried. . . .
it's been like say 30 minutes and i've
still not recieved my email. . . .
I hope I still get it I was really excited.
Maybe they ran out of codes to give away?
~Cats4ever

Cats rule!! Me too! It has been over an hour for me. I tried 2 different work e-mails that are yahoo and then my husbands that is AOL. Still no e-mail. I did check the spam box!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #1035
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Tips and Frequently Asked Questions

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email as they say will happen on the rules page. There is even wording to the effect that if the same person uses more than one email account, then everything awarded to that person will be voided. Use your own discretion.

If you get any kind of message other than, "Please check your email for your feature code," then something didn't work right and you'll have to try again. This is just something weird going on with the contest.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.

Some people have not been receiving codes when they use a yahoo account. Yesterday, the codes came instantly to the email addresses. Today there seems to be a delay and some never showing up for some reason.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #1036

Talini has a spectacular aura about

I got a diamond this morning. Annnnnnnd, I got a DRESS! Yea!
Talini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #1037
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by total5747
my code didn't work. they said it was used!! so sad
That happened to me once out of like 9 times...I forgot count, but I think I have like 9 dresses total...
amrgirl59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #1038

meems is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 

Please Help I won the and they emailed me the code when I went to put code in it says this code is already used. What do I do now? I checked the code three times to make sure I have right letters and numbers. Please anyone.......
meems is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #1039
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

me and my sissy's codes didn't work.....
it said the code was used.....
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #1040
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by meems
Please Help I won the and they emailed me the code when I went to put code in it says this code is already used. What do I do now? I checked the code three times to make sure I have right letters and numbers. Please anyone.......
Many people are having this problem. The only 'solution' is to find another diamond and use that one's code. This was a problem in past webkinz newz contests like this and when called Ganz told people there was nothing they could do, they won't give you a new code or item.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: