Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #1021
Webkinz :)

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

Does anyone one know if you can keep getting the evil queens dresses more than once on the same e-mail geemah37
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #1022
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by geemah37
Does anyone one know if you can keep getting the evil queens dresses more than once on the same e-mail geemah37
Yes, they will send more than one code to the same email address; however, the rules specifically say one dress code per email. It also says they will void codes sent to people doing this. There have been no reports of Ganz actually doing this though.
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #1023

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Thank you asterravos!!
total5747 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #1024
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by geemah37
Doing this is possible, but in the rules it states that only one code per email. So it is up to you whether or not you want to follow the rules or not. There is a possibility that if you do use the same email multiple times that Ganz will take away all the prizes awarded to you.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #1025
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

Is it just me or do the diamonds seem to be floating by more often today? Because I've already gotten four today, and I havn't been at it long...
amrgirl59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #1026
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Yesterday I got a dress for me and today I am trying to get one for the girls accross the street.
Yesterday the e-mail was instant. Today I spotted 2 diamonds and put in my 2 work e-mails and it has been an hour and still no e-mail. Has anyone else seen a delay in getting their e-mails?
I hate to try twice and use the e-mail again and get into trouble!
Areyel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #1027

MommyOf4 is a jewel in the roughMommyOf4 is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone had a problem having codes send to a yahoo address? On both yahoo emails that I used, I did not recieve the code. It is not in the spam folder either.
MommyOf4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #1028
31JORD1996

31JORD1996 is on a distinguished road

NO EMAILS!!!!! I'm SOOOO mad, 3 diamonds yesterday, 1 today any no emails have been sent to me!!!!! What should i do!!!!
31JORD1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #1029
Arianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine went to my spam folder first.

I'm worried because I entered the same e-mail address twice... I was so excited to get a dress. I won't play again, but I'm worried I might have my dresses taken from me.
Arianna is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #1030
Call me Anna. :)

amrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clownamrgirl59 is cool as a bunny clown

It was sent to my inbox. I've sent all of them to the same email, because I only have that one, and a disposable address that I only use for other sites.
amrgirl59 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: