Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #1011
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

I've already gotten 14 codes! I'm starting to give the away.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #1012
I love Owl City ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I used 14! LOL! Oh well, they will probably take them away any way. I will just have to use my moms!
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:04 PM   #1013
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Just an FYI I have 2 yahoo email account and neither of them have gotten the code sent to them.
If you use Yahoo be careful.
i found that out. the first time i use my yahoo address i i never got my code but found another diamond and the second time it worked. strange!
bigr88smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #1014
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Thanks so much to "lamb" post #1004 for the tips & freq asked questions! My daughter and son have found diamonds thanks to you We appreciate it so much!
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #1015

total5747 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

please help!! what kind of math question is this (10+2)/4*3= that is what i was asked>
total5747 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #1016

cats4ever is on a distinguished road

I got the anser right and everything, but does it take a little while to receive it in your email?
Thanks! ~ Cats4ever
cats4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #1017
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

Now I am having a problem with the codes I am getting have already been used.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #1018
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by total5747
please help!! what kind of math question is this (10+2)/4*3= that is what i was asked>
The answer is 1. (12 divided by 12)
asterravos is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:17 PM   #1019
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cats4ever
I got the anser right and everything, but does it take a little while to receive it in your email?
Thanks! ~ Cats4ever
The emails with the codes have been instantaneous for me. Check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox right away.

ETA: It seems like suddenly a lot of people aren't getting their emails.

Last edited by asterravos; 10-25-2009 at 01:25 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 01:18 PM   #1020
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by princesskitty_3
Now I am having a problem with the codes I am getting have already been used.
A lot of people are having this problem. This was also an issue is past similar contests. People who have called Ganz about it are told there is nothing they can do; they will not give you a new code or the item.

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: