Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 12:35 PM   #1001
Webkinz :)

rodsbaby is just really nicerodsbaby is just really nice

Default Re: Ganz Announces Find a Rare Diamond Contest *UPDATE*

i put my code in and it said it had already been used
anyone else have this problem? and what should i do about it?
thanks!
rodsbaby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #1002
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Queelea
I have also gotten the evil queen dress, but did not automatically win it. someone traded it to me, but i did not know what it was at first.

i also saw someone in a trading room with what i believe to be a snow white dress on. any word of this?
:clyde:
the Snow White dresses were from the Dwarf Digger game. It is over now
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-562121/
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:36 PM   #1003
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good Luck to you all LOL I got a few dresses so far
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #1004
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Tips and Frequently Asked Questions

I will share a tip here that seemed to really works for us. Open up Webkinz News from the WW site and have it open up in a new browser tab for you. You should know within a few seconds if the diamond is there or not, starting from the top left hand corner. After the page has fully loaded, close down the tab and then open up again from the WW site. Keep doing this versus refreshing or moving around the site. You can still do this of course, because there are lots of great things to read on the site, but if you're not having any luck finding the diamond, I recommend you try this.

I am using Firefox and have ads blocked. The diamond is clear as day against the blue in the top left hand corner always. Some people have also shrunk the size of their page by doing View Zoom Out and then the diamond was more visible and not lost in the ads.

Be sure to use capital letters on the security code as they are case sensitive.

The answer to the skill testing question is: 1

There have been reports of people using the same email more than once and it actually working. It's not recommended you do this, as there is the chance WW could take away any prizes earned on that email as they say will happen on the rules page. There is even wording to the effect that if the same person uses more than one email account, then everything awarded to that person will be voided. Use your own discretion.

If you get any kind of message other than, "Please check your email for your feature code," then something didn't work right and you'll have to try again. This is just something weird going on with the contest.

Some of the codes say that they have been used already when you enter them in the code shop. This is a glitch with WW and there is nothing you can do except look for another diamond.

Yes, you can enter more than one code on the same account.
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #1005
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So far, i have 13 dresses. None of the codes I have gotten were used so, that's good!
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #1006

firefury is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by firefury
Yeah thats what i got, whats that mean?
ok so i went back and did it again and did the case sens and i got a code and a dressYIPPEE
firefury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #1007

tucsoncook is an unknown quantity at this point

my daughters and I each got one........ good luck to all. we are out of e-mails to put in or I would try for more.
tucsoncook is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #1008
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I just got one!
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #1009
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

So, are you not supposed to use more than one code on one email? Because I used them all on one email.
kittykitten9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 12:54 PM   #1010
princesskitty237

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by kittykitten9
So, are you not supposed to use more than one code on one email? Because I used them all on one email.
No you are not. It's written in the rules 'only one code per email' or something to that effect. Don't worry you aren't the only one that didn't know. I too didn't know until I had 5 codes per one email.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzloveshorses!, 82 dress 20 bad codes, all hail mr. burrito, bear10176 was here!!!, cheese, cutiecutepie(:, devil queen, ihacoks got dresses, im at 72dresses, save snow white

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: