Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #41
fragglemom
Gift Guru

FraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to allFraggleMom is a name known to all

Default Re: Ganz Announces Father's Day Click to Win Webkinz Newz Event

I sit on the currencies page under the Kinzapedia tab. I refresh and wait for the page to completely load before refreshing again. When the little red box floats by, I scroll down the page to get it to the blank part of the page where there is nothing to click on. That way I don't change pages in an effort to hit the little red box.
FraggleMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 AM   #42
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

This one isn't as elusive as some have been. I'm using Firefox, and as soon as I opened Webkinz Newz, there it was, floating across the page.
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #43
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Good morning to all and Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there

Just wanted to let you know that on Safari, for me, the teeny blue box with the ? is floating around.

Just like with the Victorian path, once you click on it, you are brought to the info. page to get your prize.

While I am very grateful for this and all the other great prizes from Ganz, it's a shame and inconvenience that this is happening again, especially after the last path worked correctly.

Good luck to all Keep well and keep happy
peacemom is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #44
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

thanks for your answer
zebultux is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 08:59 AM   #45

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
Thank you so much FIA for this heads up click contest!

Like several other items and several other members; I traded dearly for this blazer before I received it in my paid for Trading Card pack, and now it is FREE

Dear Ganz,
I would rather have no contest, than for you to continue to give away items that your members previously paid OR traded dearly to acquire.
Thank you, 50ish
I'm sorry you and the others feel this way.
While I can see your point, I am so glad they do the contests. We are on limited income and cannot possible buy all the trading cards to get these things. I can't even find cards very often. Few places around me carry them and when they do, they are all out. I'm sure many Webkinz lovers buy them all at one time according to many posts here.
So yeah, I am more than glad they do the contests.
TrekGirl is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #46
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

This events sounds Awesome! and at eleast you get free items and you should do this for all holidays and in canada and other places around the world but only for the places having the holidays
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #47

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I love when they do this!!! I traded to get this awhile back too, but it makes me happy for others who can now have it plus now I'll get a couple more
I understand people wanting rares but this gives the kids & everyone a chance too get them & I don't understand why some people only like something if it's rare. If they don't have it & Ganz gives it away then they're happy BUT if they have it then they get upset because they don't want others to have it too. I think that's very sad & sends a really bad message to the kids.
Gwenda is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #48
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

You have to watch careful because the tiny box with the red X in it is floating and you have to click on it in order to get the blazer.
Vickie is offline Female
Old 06-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #49
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

i still can't seem to find it.. do you need to be logged in?
Old 06-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #50

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by TrekGirl
I'm sorry you and the others feel this way.
While I can see your point, I am so glad they do the contests. We are on limited income and cannot possible buy all the trading cards to get these things. I can't even find cards very often. Few places around me carry them and when they do, they are all out. I'm sure many Webkinz lovers buy them all at one time according to many posts here.
So yeah, I am more than glad they do the contests.

Well, I'm glad when they do contests, too.

I just wish they'd do NEW stuff instead of doing prizes people have previously had to pay to get. I'm on a limited income too (unemployed), and certainly don't have money to burn- which is exactly what I've apparently done with money spent on trading cards.

At the very least Ganz should have said all along that trading card items may later be click-to-wins, and given people the opportunity to make an informed decision about if they want to spend money on the cards. And if they want to risk trading other valuable items for what suddenly is commonplace.

I also HATE trying to explain this to kids who suddenly feel 'special' stuff isn't anymore, because it's everywhere. We've always had a lot of fun finding trading cards and entering the numbers... I am not kidding when I say that we've even planned a vacation around going to a store that carried Webkinz, LOL.

This just cheapens the whole experience, and it stinks.

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
I love when they do this!!! I traded to get this awhile back too, but it makes me happy for others who can now have it plus now I'll get a couple more
I understand people wanting rares but this gives the kids & everyone a chance too get them & I don't understand why some people only like something if it's rare. If they don't have it & Ganz gives it away then they're happy BUT if they have it then they get upset because they don't want others to have it too. I think that's very sad & sends a really bad message to the kids.

Well, again, I think part of it is that people have paid real money to get some of these items. I understand that some people don't spend money on trading cards, but we did.

We've done them as parts of Birthday presents and special treats and sometimes I've slipped them into a book or in a lunch, and so on. Like I mentioned, we even planned our vacation two summers ago, around going to a store that carried them!

We've always had a fun time tracking them down, and entering the numbers... It's exciting when you get a 'good' prize (and keep in mind, it's not often!), and it is 'special'.

And it's just as special if you've traded something dear for what you thought was equally dear.

Having those same items be widely available... it degrades not just the item, but the experience itself.
And it's plain old just "not fair", which is pretty sad to hear your 9-year-old say.
That's not a good message to send to kids, either...

Last edited by ladycayte; 06-19-2011 at 11:19 AM..
ladycayte is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: