Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 06:37 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Father's Day Click to Win Webkinz Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by donkeyluv
I agree!!! It also makes trading "risky" since you might trade away something "valuable" for something that might be free the next week!
Yes, another great point!!!
ladycayte is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 08:39 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Father's Day Click to Win Webkinz Newz Event

Thanx FIA!

I'll def be on Sun. to try & click to win Fred Rover's Blazer.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #23

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I love the trading card prizes. I understand feeling like a special item is losing value, but I think it's great they are giving some away for free. The trading cards can get expensive and they aren't available in every country. This is a treat for those who can't get the trading cards.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:28 AM   #24
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Awesometasterifficness! I like floaty clickys cuz they're less work!
slcoon is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 10:14 AM   #25

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

Arrrrgggh!
I totally agree! I have been buying trading card packs all the way from series one, just for these kinds of things! A lot of times you get stuff you can just buy in the W-shop, a lot of times you get Kinz cash... and every once in a while you are thrilled to get something decent, like a Fred Rover Blazer, an Amanda Panda chest, Plumpy's desk and chairs.... But it takes a good amount of BUYING packs with nothing codes in them to get good things.

I really REALLY HATE that they are giving these things away in click-to-wins. It totally devalues both the item and the experience of collecting cards for them, and I wish Ganz would cut it out and come up with something new! or refund my money from all those packs of cards!!!!!

(Yes. I am upset. I was not happy, but willing to move along, when they did this the other week- that they keep doing it really makes me mad. It's also stupid, because Ganz is shooting themselves in the foot with giving away code items- I'm sure not buying any more cards!!)

I totally agree. And I won't be buying anymore trading cards because of this I sure they would refund me all that money I spent to get "exclusive" items. Next thing you know they will be selling PSIs at the wshop
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #26
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much FIA for this heads up click contest!

Like several other items and several other members; I traded dearly for this blazer before I received it in my paid for Trading Card pack, and now it is FREE

Dear Ganz,
I would rather have no contest, than for you to continue to give away items that your members previously paid OR traded dearly to acquire.
Thank you, 50ish
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #27
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for the info.Everyone have a great day and God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2011, 01:46 PM   #28
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love when Webkinz Newz has click to win events!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2011, 02:01 PM   #29
Lilie123454
Banned

Ke$harocks is on a distinguished road

i think they have a click to win for all the holidays now they had one for mothers day ganz keeps on coming up with good ideas people say they miss the old 2005 version of webkinz but think of all the great stuff ganz has given us
Old 06-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #30

hugged has disabled reputation

Cool. Nice prize.
hugged is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: